VirtualSelectBox that displays calculated labed

VirtualSelectBox that displays calculated labed

slah
Hello,
I've a data containing first name and last name in separated fields, I want to display the data in  a VirtualSelectBox and let my users see a calculated field fname + " " + lname as entries in the list. The problem is that setLabelPath accepts only one entry.

Is that possible without touching the initial data?

here's a basic example : http://tinyurl.com/qdtz8su

Re: VirtualSelectBox that displays calculated labed

rsantiagopaz

Re: VirtualSelectBox that displays calculated labed

slah
Hello,
thank you very much it works like a charm.

rsantiagopaz wrote