Virtual Table / setCellWidget

Daniel Hirtzbruch
Good Morning,

I'm using a "virtual table" with a WidgetCellSpan within my qooxdoo app. There's a method "getCellWidget" and a "updateData" in virtual.cell.AbstractWidget - but couldn't find any method to change the type of widget instead of its contents. Am I somehow able to change a specific cell's widget or to exchange one special widget with another one?

Thank you all,
Daniel

Re: Virtual Table / setCellWidget

Hi Daniel,

which version of qooxdoo are you using? In 0.8.3 the "getCellWidget" and
"updateData" are defined in the "qx.ui.virtual.core.IWidgetCellProvider"
interface. You have to configure the layer with your own widget cell
provider. The widget cell provider has to return the widget instance for
the given row/colum. The only information you will get is the screen
coordinate but you can give your widget cell provider access to the data
model so it can look up the kind of data at the given cell coordinates.
Take a look at the virtual gallery demo as example
<http://demo.qooxdoo.org/current/demobrowser/#virtual~Gallery.html>

Best Fabian
> I'm using a "virtual table" with a WidgetCellSpan within my qooxdoo app.
> There's a method "getCellWidget" and a "updateData" in
> virtual.cell.AbstractWidget - but couldn't find any method to change the
> type of widget instead of its contents. Am I somehow able to change a
> specific cell's widget or to exchange one special widget with another one?
>
> Thank you all,
> Daniel

1&1 Internet AG - Web Technologies
Ernst-Frey-Straße 9 · DE-76135 Karlsruhe
Telefon: +49 721 91374-6784
[hidden email]

Amtsgericht Montabaur / HRB 6484
Vorstände: Henning Ahlert, Ralph Dommermuth, Matthias Ehrlich, Thomas Gottschlich, Robert Hoffmann, Markus Huhn, Hans-Henning Kettler, Dr. Oliver Mauss, Jan Oetjen