Vertical scrolling of tables by using the

obr

Vertical scrolling of tables by using the

obr
I have to click the "scroll down" button in a table several times until the table scrolls down one line.
The number of times you have to click the button is not constant.

Check your example at http://demo.qooxdoo.org/current/demobrowser/#table~Table.html for that behaviour

Is this intended or is it a bug and if it is intended, how can I work arround it?

Oliver
obr

Re: Vertical scrolling of tables by using the

obr
obr wrote
I have to click the "scroll down" button in a table several times until the table scrolls down one line.
The number of times you have to click the button is not constant.
I did some more debugging: The problems seemst to be the animation of the scrolling.
In the "_animateTo" method of "qx.ui.form.Slider" starts an animation sequence, that never ends.
So the on "end" event listener in the "_animateTo" method is never called and the table never scrolls down to its intended position.

Oliver