UploadMgr % Progress Status (Wow!)

UploadMgr % Progress Status (Wow!) – Just want to thank the authors of UploadMgr for a very nice library. Just tested UploadMgr with my qx-type test application and I'm impressed wit...
Hello, by the way the theme you are using, as shown in the .png image, is great, could you kindly tell me which theme is it? Regards
I think it’s just the modern one; which .png do you mean? John > On 26 Feb 2015, at 23:54, slah <slachtar@...> wrote: > > Hello, ...
No, looks like the Simple theme with custom buttons (http://qooxdoo.678.n2.nabble.com/file/n7586852/UploadMgr.png). Norbert John Spackman sch...
Thank you Norbert, John, I was talking about the UploadMgr.png, Norbert already gave a link to it (http://qooxdoo.678.n2.nabble.com/file/n75868...
Please check my first reply.
Hello. I am using a Custom Button Decorator. I'm also using TypeScript (I'm not good at JavaScript) but there should be great similarity. ...
You’re welcome :) Thanks for the feedback Regards John > On 25 Feb 2015, at 20:22, Tom Saddul <tcsaddul@...> wrote: > > Just wan...