UploadMgr % Progress Status (Wow!)

Tom Saddul
This post was updated on .
Just want to thank the authors of UploadMgr for a very nice library.  Just tested UploadMgr with my qx-type test application and I'm impressed with the progress % status which is very useful when uploading large files and the ability to cancel the upload.

UploadMgr.png

Re: UploadMgr % Progress Status (Wow!)

John Spackman-3
You’re welcome :)  Thanks for the feedback

> On 25 Feb 2015, at 20:22, Tom Saddul <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Just want to thank the authors of UploadMgr for a very nice library.  Just
> tested UploadMgr with my qx-type test application and I'm impressed with the
> progress % status which is very useful when uploading large files.
>
> UploadMgr.png <http://qooxdoo.678.n2.nabble.com/file/n7586852/UploadMgr.png>

Re: UploadMgr % Progress Status (Wow!)

slah
by the way the theme you are using, as shown in the .png image, is great, could you kindly tell me which theme is it?

Re: UploadMgr % Progress Status (Wow!)

John Spackman-3
I think it’s just the modern one; which .png do you mean?

John

> On 26 Feb 2015, at 23:54, slah <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> by the way the theme you are using, as shown in the .png image, is great,
> could you kindly tell me which theme is it?
> Regards

Re: UploadMgr % Progress Status (Wow!)

N. Schröder
No, looks like the Simple theme with custom buttons (http://qooxdoo.678.n2.nabble.com/file/n7586852/UploadMgr.png).

  Norbert

John Spackman schrieb am 27.02.2015 11:01:

> I think it’s just the modern one; which .png do you mean?
>
> John
>> On 26 Feb 2015, at 23:54, slah <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>> by the way the theme you are using, as shown in the .png image, is great,
>> could you kindly tell me which theme is it?
>> Regards

Re: UploadMgr % Progress Status (Wow!)

slah
Thank you Norbert,

John, I was talking about the UploadMgr.png, Norbert already gave a link to it (http://qooxdoo.678.n2.nabble.com/file/n7586852/UploadMgr.png).

N. Schröder wrote
No, looks like the Simple theme with custom buttons (http://qooxdoo.678.n2.nabble.com/file/n7586852/UploadMgr.png).

  Norbert

John Spackman schrieb am 27.02.2015 11:01:

> I think it’s just the modern one; which .png do you mean?
>
> John
>> On 26 Feb 2015, at 23:54, slah <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>> by the way the theme you are using, as shown in the .png image, is great,
>> could you kindly tell me which theme is it?
>> Regards

Re: UploadMgr % Progress Status (Wow!)

Tom Saddul
This post was updated on .
Hello.  I am using a Custom Button Decorator.  I'm also using TypeScript (I'm not good at JavaScript) but there should be great similarity.

    export function buttonDecorator(color: ColorType) {
        qx.Class.define("CustomButtonDecorator", {
            extend: qx.ui.decoration.Decorator,
            include: [
                qx.ui.decoration.MLinearBackgroundGradient,
                qx.ui.decoration.MBorderRadius
            ]
        });

        // 0099cc
        var c = Colors.getColor(color);
        var decorator = new CustomButtonDecorator().set({
            startColor: c,
            endColor: c,
            radius: 12
        });

        return decorator;
    }

Here are my color types:

    export enum ColorType {
        Primary, Success, Info, Warning, Danger, Pink, Gray, Blue
    }

    export class Colors {
        private static collection: string[] =
        ["#4b71e3", "#5ea457", "#50b1ff", "#ff8d00", "#f6546a", "#ff69b4", "#999999", "#0000ff"];

        static getColor(type: ColorType): string {
            return Colors.collection[type];

To use it, I just call the function buttonDecorator:

        button.setDecorator(buttonDecorator(ColorType.Primary));   // Blue
        button.setTextColor("white");

Re: UploadMgr % Progress Status (Wow!)

Tom Saddul
Please check my first reply.