TreeVirtual, open-close button eventhandling

TreeVirtual, open-close button eventhandling

Szántai Péter
Hi,

 I just want to figure out how the eventhandling works with the open-close buttons at Branch cells and how it is registered to the images(cross-minus).
Hope someone can help me.

Thanks for your help,

Peter

Re: TreeVirtual, open-close button eventhandling

Derrell Lipman
On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 8:05 AM, Szántai Péter <[hidden email]> wrote:
I just want to figure out how the eventhandling works with the open-close buttons at Branch cells and how it is registered to the images(cross-minus).

You haven't provided a specific enough question for me to provide any type of detailed answer.  It sounds, though, like you'll find what you're looking for in the source file qooxdoo/frontend/framework/source/class/qx/ui/treevirtual/SimpleTreeDataCellRenderer.js

2008/7/23 Derrell Lipman <[hidden email]>:
On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 8:05 AM, Szántai Péter <[hidden email]> wrote:
I just want to figure out how the eventhandling works with the open-close buttons at Branch cells and how it is registered to the images(cross-minus).

You haven't provided a specific enough question for me to provide any type of detailed answer.  It sounds, though, like you'll find what you're looking for in the source file qooxdoo/frontend/framework/source/class/qx/ui/treevirtual/SimpleTreeDataCellRenderer.js

I know about Stdcr class and yes i want to ask about it. I saw that the cross-minus symbols are added in _getIndentSymbol( ) function still do not know how the eventhandler attached to these symbols( .gif ).
For Example: Write a CustomCellRenderer which only put an image into the cell. And want to execute a function when the user clicks on this image.

Thanks, Peter

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 9:27 AM, Szántai Péter <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Ah, ok.  Then the places to look are in treevirtual/SelectionManager.js beginning around line 139, near the comment "Was this a mouse event?".  That code decides where the event occurred (i.e. whether it was on an open/close button) and if so, it sets the state of the node in the data model by calling tableModel.setState().  You'll find the setState() implementation in treevirtual/SimpleTreeDataModel.js

Hope that helps.

[...]

Thanks for your help. This was exactly what i needed.

Peter