TreeVirtual and column width

Bottich

I defined some columns for a TreeVirtual and now I want to define their
widths using setColumnWidth(col, width). But there is still no effect. Every
column hast the same width and the log window doesn't show problems which
could be occured. So I don't know where the problem is :-(

I hope someone can help me...

Re: TreeVirtual and column width

Helder Magalhães

Bottich wrote:

> I defined some columns for a TreeVirtual and now I want to define their
> widths using setColumnWidth(col, width). But there is still no effect.
> Every column hast the same width and the log window doesn't show problems
> which could be occured.

Haven't tested for sure but this should do the trick:

var virtualTree = new qx.ui.treevirtual.TreeVirtual();
// configuration stuff
var tableColumnModel = virtualTree.getTableColumnModel();
// set column width for column number zero to 150 pixels
tableColumnModel.setColumnWidth(0, 150);

Hope this helps,

 Helder Magalhães

Re: TreeVirtual and column width

Szántai Péter

2008/7/8 Helder Magalhães <[hidden email]>:

Bottich wrote:

> I defined some columns for a TreeVirtual and now I want to define their
> widths using setColumnWidth(col, width). But there is still no effect.
> Every column hast the same width and the log window doesn't show problems
> which could be occured.

Haven't tested for sure but this should do the trick:

var virtualTree = new qx.ui.treevirtual.TreeVirtual();
// configuration stuff
var tableColumnModel = virtualTree.getTableColumnModel();
// set column width for column number zero to 150 pixels
tableColumnModel.setColumnWidth(0, 150);

Hope this helps,

 Helder Magalhães

Hi Bottich.

Here is another solution with a link to the source of it.

var table = new qx.ui.treevirtual.TreeVirtual();

//Get this solution from: http://www.mail-archive.com/qooxdoo-devel@.../msg10023.html
        with (table.getTableColumnModel().getBehavior()){
            setWidth(0, 240);
            setWidth(1, 16);
        }

have fun,

 Peter Szantai-Kis

Re: TreeVirtual and column width

Bottich

Thank you very much. The second solution works and I'm feeling fine :drunk: