Tree with combo box problem - how to set the row height? (0.7.3)

Tree with combo box problem - how to set the row height? (0.7.3)

Kristjan Cočev
Hi,
I have stumbled upon a big problem.
My tree rows have a combo box and the display of the tree gets
cluttered, since the height of the combo box is probably bigger than
the height of the tree row.
How can I fix that? Is it possible to define a higher value of the
tree row without breaking the connecting lines?

Rgds,
Kris