Quantcast

The Window_Browser.html Demo doesn't work

The Window_Browser.html Demo doesn't work

jhonny thio
Hi, yesterday I open http://demo.qooxdoo.org/devel/demobrowser/demo/widget/Window_Browser.html and copy the Javascript. Then I make that application on my own computer. No changes I do to it. But the back and next button doesn;t work...

Here is my code :

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd">
<head>
  <title>Quickstart</title>

  <!-- Use settings to configure application -->
  <script type="text/javascript">
    qxsettings = { "qx.application" : "Application" };
  </script>

  <!-- Include compiled qooxdoo -->
  <script type="text/javascript" src="script/qx-0.js"></script>

  <!-- Add your own classes here -->
  <script type="text/javascript">

qx.Class.define("Application",
{
  extend : qx.application.Standalone,

  members :
  {
    main : function()
    {
      // Call super class
      this.base(arguments);

        var win = new qx.ui.window.Window(
        "Web Browser",
        "icon/16/categories/internet.png"
      );

      win.setLayout(new qx.ui.layout.VBox());
      win.setAllowClose(false);

      this.getRoot().add(win);

      var toolbar = new qx.ui.toolbar.ToolBar();
      win.add(toolbar);

      var btnBack = new qx.ui.toolbar.Button("Back", "icon/16/actions/go-previous.png");
      btnBack.addListener("execute", function(e) {
        iframeku.getWindow().history.back();
      }, this);
      toolbar.add(btnBack);

      var btnForward = new qx.ui.toolbar.Button("Next", "icon/16/actions/go-next.png");
      btnForward.addListener("execute", function(e) {
        iframeku.getWindow().history.forward();
      }, this);
      toolbar.add(btnForward);

      txtUrl = new qx.ui.form.TextField().set({
        marginLeft: 1,
        value: "http://web.de",
        padding: 2,
        alignY: "middle"
      });
      txtUrl.addListener("keypress", function(e) {
        if (e.getKeyIdentifier() == "Enter") {
          surfTo(txtUrl.getValue());
      toolbar.add(txtUrl, {flex: 1});

      btnGo = new qx.ui.toolbar.Button("GO", "icon/16/actions/media-playback-start.png");
      btnGo.addListener("execute", function(e) {
        surfTo(txtUrl.getValue());
      });
      toolbar.add(btnGo);

      iframeku = new qx.ui.embed.Iframe().set({
        width: 400,
        height: 300,
        minWidth: 200,
        minHeight: 150,
        source: txtUrl.getValue()
      });
      win.add(iframeku, {flex: 1});

      function surfTo(url)
          {
            if (url.indexOf("http://") !== 0) {
              url = "http://" + url;
              txtUrl.setValue(url);
            }
            iframeku.setSource(url);
          }

      win.open();
  </script>
</head>

Can anyone help me?

Thank you very much

Re: The Window_Browser.html Demo doesn't work

jhonny thio schrieb:
> Hi, yesterday I open
> http://demo.qooxdoo.org/devel/demobrowser/demo/widget/Window_Browser.html
> and copy the Javascript. Then I make that application on my own
> computer. No changes I do to it. But the back and next button doesn;t
> work...

Hi Jhonni,

the browser demo is not fully functional in all browsers. Right now the
back/forward buttons do only work in FireFox. The security restrictions
in other browsers don't permit changing the iframes history. The main
purpose for this demo was do demonstrate some features of the new theme.

1&1 Internet AG
Brauerstraße 48
76135 Karlsruhe

Amtsgericht Montabaur HRB 6484

Vorstand: Henning Ahlert, Ralph Dommermuth, Matthias Ehrlich, Thomas Gottschlich, Matthias Greve, Robert Hoffmann, Markus Huhn, Oliver Mauss, Achim Weiss

Re: The Window_Browser.html Demo doesn't work

jhonny thio
I have try it in modzila too, but doesn't work.
Any better step for back and forward facility that can work in all browser?
Thank you

jhonny thio schrieb:
> I have try it in modzila too, but doesn't work.
> Any better step for back and forward facility that can work in all
> browser?
> Thank you
Its a security restriction in the browser. The browser won't let you
access the Ifram's contents including the history if it is loaded from a
different domain. The only way this can be solved is by using a proxy on
your domain and loading the iframe's content from there.

Best Fabian

How to use it? please help me. I really dont know about this. Thank you