Test error theme is null

halcwb
I get this error when runnnig a test. This test first worked:

Error message is:
TypeError: theme is null
Stack trace:
qx.theme.manager.Appearance:11
qx.theme.manager.Appearance:35
qx.ui.core.Widget:21
qx.ui.tooltip.Manager:9
qx.ui.form.validation.Manager:21
qx.ui.form.validation.Manager:7
qx.ui.form.validation.Manager:7
qx.ui.form.Form:14
qx.core.Object:16
qx.ui.mobile.form.Form:28
genpres.page.login.LoginPage:11
genpres.page.login.LoginPage:14
qx.Interface:18
genpres.test.login.LoginTest:7
qx.dev.unit.TestFunction:11
qx.dev.unit.TestResult:23
qx.dev.unit.TestFunction:7
qx.dev.unit.MTestLoader:13
http://localhost/genpres/mobile/genpres/test/script/testrunner.js:210:638455

Re: Test error theme is null

halcwb

Re: Test error theme is null

halcwb
The problem seems to be the compilation by sass of some scss files. I got the app running again by starting a sass watch job, changing something in the scss file. However, fixing the test runner is less straightforward as there is no watch job for the test runner scss files.

Re: Test error theme is null

halcwb
This problem gets annoying. After some ./generate.py source-all jobs, the problem reappeared. Some sort of definitive solution would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Test error theme is null

MartinWittemann
Administrator
Hey,
do you still have the problem? What did you exactly do to get that problem based on which qooxdoo version?
Regards,
Martin

> Am 24.12.2014 um 22:11 schrieb halcwb <[hidden email]>:
>
> This problem gets annoying. After some ./generate.py source-all jobs, the
> problem reappeared. Some sort of definitive solution would be greatly
> appreciated.

Re: Test error theme is null

halcwb
MartinWittemann wrote
Hey,
do you still have the problem? What did you exactly do to get that problem based on which qooxdoo version?
Regards,
Martin
Yes, I am using version 4.1
The code (is coffee script but I think you get it) it occurs in is:

qx.Class.define "genpres.test.login.LoginTest",
  extend: qx.dev.unit.TestCase
  include: qx.dev.unit.MMock

  members:
    _loginPage: null

    setUp: ->
      @_loginPage = new genpres.page.login.LoginPage()
      @_loginPage._initialize()

    tearDown: ->
      @_loginPage.dispose()

    "test: application login is only called when a user and password is entered": ->
      lpg = @_loginPage
      spy = @spy ->

      lpg.addListener 'login', spy, @
      lpg.tapLoginButton()

      @assertNotCalled spy

      lpg.setUser "user"
      lpg.setPassword "password"
      #lpg.tapLoginButton()

      @assertCalled spy

    'test: login with valid user and password logged in event is triggered': ->
      lpg = @_loginPage
      spy = @spy ->

      lpg.addListener 'logged_in', spy, @

      lpg.setUser 'Admin'
      lpg.setPassword 'Admin'
      lpg.tapLoginButton()
      lpg.tapLoginButton()

      @assertCalled spy

Re: Test error theme is null

MartinWittemann
Administrator
I can’t see anything that could cause that problem you described. But usually those kinds of errors are related to missing requires.
Do you have a custom theme? Is that included in your test build?
Regards,
Martin