Table port to 0.8

I wanted to let you know that I have started porting the table to 0.8.
As Hugh sugessted I have taken the table from the legacy_0_7_x branch
revision 14630 and copied it over to trunk. I will use this table as
basis for the "real" 0.8 table. All changes to the table must from now
on be done to trunk and legacy_0_7_x. If you have any open table patches
please let me know. As I said in an earlier post, the 0.8 table will be
a thraightforward port of the existing one. New features will come after
0.8.

1&1 Internet AG
Brauerstra├če 48
76135 Karlsruhe

Amtsgericht Montabaur HRB 6484

Vorstand: Henning Ahlert, Ralph Dommermuth, Matthias Ehrlich, Thomas Gottschlich, Matthias Greve, Robert Hoffmann, Markus Huhn, Oliver Mauss, Achim Weiss

Re: Table port to 0.8

Hugh Gibson-2
> I wanted to let you know that I have started porting the table to
> 0.8.

You've broken legacy_0_7_x with your checkin 14658. Paths don't match.

Hugh

Re: Table port to 0.8

Hugh Gibson schrieb:

>> I wanted to let you know that I have started porting the table to
>> 0.8.
>>

> You've broken legacy_0_7_x with your checkin 14658. Paths don't match.
>
> Hugh

Thanks for the hint. This should have never been commited. I've reverted
the change.

Fabian