Table metacolumn

Eric Mbiya
Hello,

I have a table with two metacolumns. For the moment, each metacolumn has a fixed width, so that I can use the scroll bar of each metacolumn to see all columns in each metacolumns, like in the following picture :

I would like to know if there is a way to put a separator (like with splitpane) between the two metacolumns, in order to change metacolumns width with the mouse, like in the following picture :

Thank you !

Re: Table metacolumn

Hi Eric,

> I have a table with two metacolumns. For the moment, each metacolumn has a
> fixed width, so that I can use the scroll bar of each metacolumn to see all
> columns in each metacolumns, like in the following picture :
>
> http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4525235/image1.jpg
>
> I would like to know if there is a way to put a separator (like with
> splitpane) between the two metacolumns, in order to change metacolumns width
> with the mouse, like in the following picture :
>
> http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4525235/image2.jpg

The table does not support a splitter between meta columns. You could
try to split the table into two separate tables and put both into a
split pane. The problem then is to synchronize the selection handling
and scrolling between both tables. I'm not sure if it will work  but you
could at least try it.

I don't think we will add this feature to the "official" table.

Best,
Fabian

1&1 Internet AG - Web Technologies
Ernst-Frey-Straße 9 · DE-76135 Karlsruhe
Telefon: +49 721 91374-6784
[hidden email]

Amtsgericht Montabaur / HRB 6484
Vorstände: Henning Ahlert, Ralph Dommermuth, Matthias Ehrlich, Thomas Gottschlich, Robert Hoffmann, Markus Huhn, Hans-Henning Kettler, Dr. Oliver Mauss, Jan Oetjen