Table Header cell label

Jim Hunter
I have been digging through the docs but I can't find a way to get a handle on the Label that is in the column header of a table. I need to interogate the SizeHint to see if it is taller then the header in order to make sure that all information is visible. I found a post where someone created a multiline renderer but when used in production I don't get multi lines, only in the playground. And there is a bug with it that if you hide a column at tun time all the labels disapear until you click one of the header cells. So this solution will not work for me. If I can just get a handle to the label I can get the height of it and adjust as needed.

Thanks,
Jim

Re: Table Header cell label

Mustafa Sak-5

Hi Jim,

please check this playground example out: http://tinyurl.com/bdfzq7p

To get access to the header cell children, you have to go through the header cell renderer and override the createHeaderCell function.

Sure, to be able to define custom header cells through API instead of extending would be a nice feature. If you think so, please open an enhancement Bug for it.

Regards

Mustafa Sak

Applications & Integration

1&1 Internet AG