Systematic warning in the test runner

Jean-Noël Rivasseau
Hi

I always got the following message:

001213
Mixin "qx.core.MAssert" is already included into Class "qx.dev.unit.TestCase" by class: qx.core.Object!

I checked the code though and it does not seem qx.core.Object has the qx.core.MAssert mixin.

Can anyone look at this and fix this warning?

Jean-Noel

Re: Systematic warning in the test runner

Hi Jean-Noël,
> I always got the following message:
>
> 001213 Mixin "qx.core.MAssert" is already included into Class
> "qx.dev.unit.TestCase" by class: qx.core.Object!
>
> I checked the code though and it does not seem qx.core.Object has the
> qx.core.MAssert mixin.
>
> Can anyone look at this and fix this warning?
You can savely ignore the warning. In the source version the MAssert
mixin is dynamically included into qx.core.Object. Since the TestCase
class always includes this mixin, it is included twice to TestCase in
the source version. We could include MAsster to TestCase dynamically
only on the build version but hten the methods won't show up in the API
viewer. Maybe we should just remove the warning because it is perfectly
OK to include a mixin twice and we already do so in the framework.

1&1 Internet AG - Web Technologies
Ernst-Frey-Straße 9 · DE-76135 Karlsruhe
Telefon: +49 721 91374-6784
[hidden email]

Amtsgericht Montabaur / HRB 6484
Vorstände: Henning Ahlert, Ralph Dommermuth, Matthias Ehrlich, Thomas Gottschlich, Robert Hoffmann, Markus Huhn, Hans-Henning Kettler, Dr. Oliver Mauss, Jan Oetjen

Re: Systematic warning in the test runner

Jean-Noël Rivasseau
Hi

Yeah I noticed the warning can be safely ignored, still I dont like it in my logs window, distracts me from the important stuff :)

According to what you say, apart from removing the warning entirely, seems it is not easy to fix. Thanks for the explanation.

Jean-Noel

Hi Jean-Noël,