State of the affairs concerning Edge (MSW10)

State of the affairs concerning Edge (MSW10)

Werner Thie
Aloha all

What's the word about the qooxdoo <> Edge relation?

I see syntax errors in my application for instance when creating

qx.ui.form.TextField()

Wanting to have a look with Edge at the playground left me in the
debugger with several Syntax Errors too.

Googling reveals almost nothing, searching the list returns preciously
little information.

Mahalo for a word from the developers!

Werner