Speaking of Themes - new theme on the way

Speaking of Themes - new theme on the way

SQville
I have a theme in the works based on Semantic UI. Once i have tables and windows done i'll post the code out to github. In the mean time here's a link to what i've done to date:

http://sqville.com/examples/qxthemes/clean/index.html

Chris

Re: Speaking of Themes - new theme on the way

Vincent Vandenschrick
Hey, it looks very good! Congrats

> Le 6 mai 2015 à 19:04, SQville <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> I have a theme in the works based on Semantic UI. Once i have tables and
> windows done i'll post the code out to github. In the mean time here's a
> link to what i've done to date:
>
> http://sqville.com/examples/qxthemes/clean/index.html
>
> Chris

Re: Speaking of Themes - new theme on the way

Petr Kobalíček
I think scroll bars need some fixing (they look the worst), otherwise it's nice looking.

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 1:19 AM, Vincent Vandenschrick <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey, it looks very good! Congrats

> Le 6 mai 2015 à 19:04, SQville <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> I have a theme in the works based on Semantic UI. Once i have tables and
> windows done i'll post the code out to github. In the mean time here's a
> link to what i've done to date:
>
> http://sqville.com/examples/qxthemes/clean/index.html
>
> Chris

Re: Speaking of Themes - new theme on the way

slah
Hello,
thank you for sharing this theme.

I guess, theming is a great feature in qooxdoo that should require more attention (I saw the jspresso one which is good too), theming may help expanding qooxdoo commuinty, I've seen many developers making decisions on using frameworks based on demos, and theming is a big criteria in their choice, because the final cunsomer is the user who wants to see something pretty nice in the end.

Regards,