SilverBlueTheme for qx 3.0+ released

N. Schröder
Hello again,

"SilverBlueTheme" is now ready to use with the latest qooxdoo versions.
you can download the source here:
http://scro34.de/silverbluetheme/source/trunk/silverbluetheme_trunk.zip

And this is the demo application: http://scro34.de/silverbluetheme/

Cheers,

Norbert

Re: SilverBlueTheme for qx 3.0+ released

Peter Caffin
Hi Norbert,

I've just tried installing it for my app, and it looks great :)

I've spotted a couple of bugs though:

  qx.ui.form.DateField - doesn't display the calendar icon.

  qx.ui.embed.ThemedIframe - No border, though content displays OK.

On 14/09/2015 8:01 am, Norbert Schröder wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> "SilverBlueTheme" is now ready to use with the latest qooxdoo versions.
> you can download the source here:
> http://scro34.de/silverbluetheme/source/trunk/silverbluetheme_trunk.zip
>
> And this is the demo application: http://scro34.de/silverbluetheme/
>
> Cheers,
>
> Norbert

Re: SilverBlueTheme for qx 3.0+ released

N. Schröder
Hi Pete,

I've fixed the icon issue (you're right, the icon folder was missing in
the theme's source directory) and provided the Iframe widget with a
border. Please download the zip file again in order to apply the changes.

Norbert

Am 14.09.2015 um 03:19 schrieb Peter Caffin:

> Hi Norbert,
>
> I've just tried installing it for my app, and it looks great :)
>
> I've spotted a couple of bugs though:
>
>    qx.ui.form.DateField - doesn't display the calendar icon.
>
>    qx.ui.embed.ThemedIframe - No border, though content displays OK.
>

> On 14/09/2015 8:01 am, Norbert Schröder wrote:
>> Hello again,
>>
>> "SilverBlueTheme" is now ready to use with the latest qooxdoo versions.
>> you can download the source here:
>> http://scro34.de/silverbluetheme/source/trunk/silverbluetheme_trunk.zip
>>
>> And this is the demo application: http://scro34.de/silverbluetheme/
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Norbert

Re: SilverBlueTheme for qx 3.0+ released

Peter Caffin
Hi Norbert,

I've updated SilverBlueTheme from trunk and those are both working well.

Derrell Lipman's suggestion for fixing the multiple
libraries/library/manifest entries fixed the problem stopping
"./generate.py source" from working, and I've been able to view my app
with DarkTheme :)

Thank you both :)

On 14/09/2015 7:13 pm, Norbert Schröder wrote:

> Hi Pete,
>
> I've fixed the icon issue (you're right, the icon folder was missing in
> the theme's source directory) and provided the Iframe widget with a
> border. Please download the zip file again in order to apply the changes.
>
> Norbert
>

> Am 14.09.2015 um 03:19 schrieb Peter Caffin:
>> Hi Norbert,
>>
>> I've just tried installing it for my app, and it looks great :)
>>
>> I've spotted a couple of bugs though:
>>
>>     qx.ui.form.DateField - doesn't display the calendar icon.
>>
>>     qx.ui.embed.ThemedIframe - No border, though content displays OK.
>>

>> On 14/09/2015 8:01 am, Norbert Schröder wrote:
>>> Hello again,
>>>
>>> "SilverBlueTheme" is now ready to use with the latest qooxdoo versions.
>>> you can download the source here:
>>> http://scro34.de/silverbluetheme/source/trunk/silverbluetheme_trunk.zip
>>>
>>> And this is the demo application: http://scro34.de/silverbluetheme/
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Norbert

Re: SilverBlueTheme for qx 3.0+ released

Peter Caffin
Hi Norbert,

Using "./generate.py build" with the latest SilverBlueTheme trunk build
(freshly downloaded just now) I get:

<type 'exceptions.IOError'> :
2
No such file:
'/[...]/Qx.Contribs/SilverBlueTheme/source/resource/silverbluetheme/icon/16/wikipedia.png'

Using "./generate.py source" it works with no errors.

On 14/09/2015 8:01 am, Norbert Schröder wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> "SilverBlueTheme" is now ready to use with the latest qooxdoo versions.
> you can download the source here:
> http://scro34.de/silverbluetheme/source/trunk/silverbluetheme_trunk.zip
>
> And this is the demo application: http://scro34.de/silverbluetheme/
>
> Cheers,
>
> Norbert

Re: SilverBlueTheme for qx 3.0+ released

N. Schröder
Hello Pete,

I just tried to reproduce this error (downloaded the zipped source and
generated the build), but without success, everything works as expected.
The source files involved (Application.js and PlayerWindow.js) look
okay, too (@asset directive exists, resource URL is correct). No idea,
what the problem in your case may be. Perhaps a caching issue?

Sorry,

   Norbert

Am 20.09.2015 um 12:10 schrieb Peter Caffin:

> Hi Norbert,
>
> Using "./generate.py build" with the latest SilverBlueTheme trunk build
> (freshly downloaded just now) I get:
>

> <type 'exceptions.IOError'> :
> 2
> No such file:
> '/[...]/Qx.Contribs/SilverBlueTheme/source/resource/silverbluetheme/icon/16/wikipedia.png'
>

> Using "./generate.py source" it works with no errors.
>

> On 14/09/2015 8:01 am, Norbert Schröder wrote:
>> Hello again,
>>
>> "SilverBlueTheme" is now ready to use with the latest qooxdoo versions.
>> you can download the source here:
>> http://scro34.de/silverbluetheme/source/trunk/silverbluetheme_trunk.zip
>>
>> And this is the demo application: http://scro34.de/silverbluetheme/
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Norbert

Re: SilverBlueTheme for qx 3.0+ released

Peter Caffin

Hi Norbert,

The file definitely seems to be missing in the zip file:

$ unzip -t silverbluetheme_trunk.zip | grep
silverbluetheme/icon/16/wikipedia.png
$

On 20/09/2015 6:52 pm, Norbert Schröder wrote:

> Hello Pete,
>
> I just tried to reproduce this error (downloaded the zipped source and
> generated the build), but without success, everything works as expected.
> The source files involved (Application.js and PlayerWindow.js) look
> okay, too (@asset directive exists, resource URL is correct). No idea,
> what the problem in your case may be. Perhaps a caching issue?
>
> Sorry,
>
>     Norbert
>

> Am 20.09.2015 um 12:10 schrieb Peter Caffin:
>> Hi Norbert,
>>
>> Using "./generate.py build" with the latest SilverBlueTheme trunk build
>> (freshly downloaded just now) I get:
>>

>> <type 'exceptions.IOError'> :
>> 2
>> No such file:
>> '/[...]/Qx.Contribs/SilverBlueTheme/source/resource/silverbluetheme/icon/16/wikipedia.png'
>>

>> Using "./generate.py source" it works with no errors.

Re: SilverBlueTheme for qx 3.0+ released

N. Schröder
The Wikipedia icon is part of the demo app, it's not a regular theme
resource. You'll find it in the demo resources
(silverbluetheme/demo/icon/16/wikipedia.png), and as far as I can see,
it's referenced correctly in PlayerWindow.js. Why your generator insists
on searching the file in silverbluetheme/icon/16/wikipedia.png I don't know.

   Norbert