Sending AJAX request with array in request

Sending AJAX request with array in request

deniska
Hi, all.

According to documentation, requestData can handle ArrayBuffer parameter. However when I try this:

var buf = new ArrayBuffer(16);
var ar = new Uint8Array(buf);
for(var i = 0; i < ar.length; i++)
    ar[i] = i * 10;
request = new qx.io.request.Xhr();
request.setUrl(url);
request.setRequestData(buf);
request.send();

I get the following error:

Error: params must be either string or object

What am I doing wrong?

Re: Sending AJAX request with array in request

Reed
Hi Deniska,

I'm afraid I don't have an answer at the moment, but would you mind re-asking your question via Stack Overflow with the "qooxdoo" tag? http://stackoverflow.com/questions/ask?tags=qooxdoo&title=Sending%20AJAX%20request%20with%20array%20in%20request We’re trying to build up a more public list of Q&A and it would be really helpful to have your question listed there.

There are a lot of people on this list who may be able to help you, though, so if you're able to do the above, you should reply to this thread with the SO question URL.

Cheers,
Reed

<http://demo.qooxdoo.org/current/apiviewer/#qx.io.request.AbstractRequest~requestData>
, requestData can handle ArrayBuffer parameter. However when I try this:

var buf = new ArrayBuffer(16);
var ar = new Uint8Array(buf);
for(var i = 0; i < ar.length; i++)
    ar[i] = i * 10;
request = new qx.io.request.Xhr();
request.setUrl(url);
request.setRequestData(buf);
request.send();

I get the following error:

Error: params must be either string or object

What am I doing wrong?

Re: Sending AJAX request with array in request

deniska
Thanks, Reed.

I've already asked the question and got the answer:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37035641/sending-qx-io-request-xhr-request-with-array-in-request