Selectable label

Joachim Baran
Hi!

  When I use Firefox 3.6 under OSX or Windows, then I cannot select
the text of a selectable label. It works under Chrome, Safari and IE
though.

  The problem even shows up in the playground in the label-demo, where
you can click 'configure text label' and then select 'selectable'. In
Firefox, the text is just not selectable no matter what I set the
checkbox to.

  Should I open a bug report for this, or is this a known issue?

Thanks,
Joachim

Re: Selectable label

Tristan Koch
Hi Joachim,

thanks for the report.

Yes, please file a bug. I can confirm with both 1.3 an trunk.

Tristan