Scrollbars not showing in Chrome Version 49.0.2623.112 m

Scrollbars not showing in Chrome Version 49.0.2623.112 m

Werner Thie
Hi all

most obvious in Playground, no scrollbars visible at all, minimal demo code

   // create scroll container
   var scroller = new qx.ui.container.Scroll().set({
     width: 300,
     height: 200,
     backgroundColor: 'yellow'
   });

   // add a widget which is larger than the container
   scroller.add(new qx.ui.core.Widget().set({
     width: 600,
     minWidth: 600,
     height: 400,
     minHeight: 400,
     backgroundColor: 'green'
   }));

   this.getRoot().add(scroller);

from API docs with colored containers only shows the lower right square
as white, so
somehow the scrollbars are deducted from the container area, but never
shown.

Is this a known bug?

Thxs, Werner

Re: Scrollbars not showing in Chrome Version 49.0.2623.112 m

John Spackman
Hi Werner

It looks like a bug to me - the issue is that the yellow bars on the side are where the native scroll bars go, but on Chrome & Safari they do not appear.  This works as expected on Firefox and IE11.

Please can you create an issue on github so that we can track it?

On 13/04/2016, 18:15, "qooxdoo Development <[hidden email]> on behalf of Werner Thie" <[hidden email] on behalf of [hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi all
>
>most obvious in Playground, no scrollbars visible at all, minimal demo code
>
>   // create scroll container
>   var scroller = new qx.ui.container.Scroll().set({
>     width: 300,
>     height: 200,
>     backgroundColor: 'yellow'
>   });
>
>   // add a widget which is larger than the container
>   scroller.add(new qx.ui.core.Widget().set({
>     width: 600,
>     minWidth: 600,
>     height: 400,
>     minHeight: 400,
>     backgroundColor: 'green'
>   }));
>
>   this.getRoot().add(scroller);
>
>from API docs with colored containers only shows the lower right square
>as white, so
>somehow the scrollbars are deducted from the container area, but never
>shown.
>
>Is this a known bug?
>
>Thxs, Werner

Re: Scrollbars not showing in Chrome Version 49.0.2623.112 m

Werner Thie
Hello John

done, https://github.com/qooxdoo/qooxdoo/issues/202

Thxs, Werner