Screenshots

Piotr Karpiuk
Hi

For debugging purposes I want to create something like "screenshot" of
my qooxdoo 1.0 app.

When I execute in browser (Firefox 3.5.7):

  window.document.documentElement.innerHTML

send result (via AJAX) to WWW server as a HTML file and put in the same
directory as index.html of my app, I can load such "screenshot" anytime
later.  It looks almost perfect BUT there is no labels on buttons, tabs,
table headers etc.

Why? :(

What transformations I can do on HTML file to see labels (there ARE
there, but are not visible).

Best regards
Peter

screen.png (20K) Download Attachment

Re: Screenshots

Hi Piotr,

in Firefox we use XUL labels to render most of the text. If you do the
same in a different browser (e.g. google Chrome) your "screenshot"
should look OK.

Best Fabian

Piotr Karpiuk schrieb:

> Hi
>
> For debugging purposes I want to create something like "screenshot" of
> my qooxdoo 1.0 app.
>
> When I execute in browser (Firefox 3.5.7):
>
>   window.document.documentElement.innerHTML
>
> send result (via AJAX) to WWW server as a HTML file and put in the same
> directory as index.html of my app, I can load such "screenshot" anytime
> later.  It looks almost perfect BUT there is no labels on buttons, tabs,
> table headers etc.
>
> Why? :(
>
> What transformations I can do on HTML file to see labels (there ARE
> there, but are not visible).
>
> Best regards
> Peter

> http://p.sf.net/sfu/verizon-dev2dev

1&1 Internet AG - Web Technologies
Ernst-Frey-Straße 9 · DE-76135 Karlsruhe
Telefon: +49 721 91374-6784
[hidden email]

Amtsgericht Montabaur / HRB 6484
Vorstände: Henning Ahlert, Ralph Dommermuth, Matthias Ehrlich, Thomas Gottschlich, Robert Hoffmann, Markus Huhn, Hans-Henning Kettler, Dr. Oliver Mauss, Jan Oetjen