SAme Theme and different look?

smisonline2@googlemail.com
Hello,

i have some problems . See the screenshots below. the first is the
output under

- Google Chrome
- firefox

the second is the look under

- Internet explorer
- Safari
- Iron (why ever, its the same like chrome?!)
- opera

The second screen is the right, i think. i use modern. What can be
wrong? How can i fix thsi problem. Some time ago its looks on all
browser the same and i have an older app, dont have this problem.

http://s1.directupload.net/images/130423/8bnsiyjn.jpg

http://s14.directupload.net/images/130423/ltwlnvhl.jpg

Thank you for your help.

Re: SAme Theme and different look?

Daniel Wagner

there was a bug in qooxdoo's CSS linear background implementation, but
it was fixed with 2.0.2. If you're using an older framework version, you
should migrate to the latest (patch) release.

Regards,
Daniel

On 23.04.2013 09:22, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hello,
>
> i have some problems . See the screenshots below. the first is the
> output under
>
> - Google Chrome
> - firefox
>
> the second is the look under
>
> - Internet explorer
> - Safari
> - Iron (why ever, its the same like chrome?!)
> - opera
>
> The second screen is the right, i think. i use modern. What can be
> wrong? How can i fix thsi problem. Some time ago its looks on all
> browser the same and i have an older app, dont have this problem.
>

> http://s1.directupload.net/images/130423/8bnsiyjn.jpg
>
> http://s14.directupload.net/images/130423/ltwlnvhl.jpg
>

> Thank you for your help.

Re: SAme Theme and different look?

Richard Sternagel
Hi,

Daniel already clarified this. Note that there is also a stackoverflow
question answering this:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14768834/qooxdoo-firefox-renders-indigo-theme-gradient-in-270-degree/14771109

Regards
Richard

Am 23.04.13 09:45, schrieb Daniel Wagner:

> Hi,
>
> there was a bug in qooxdoo's CSS linear background implementation, but
> it was fixed with 2.0.2. If you're using an older framework version, you
> should migrate to the latest (patch) release.
>
> Regards,
> Daniel
>
> On 23.04.2013 09:22, [hidden email] wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> i have some problems . See the screenshots below. the first is the
>> output under
>>
>> - Google Chrome
>> - firefox
>>
>> the second is the look under
>>
>> - Internet explorer
>> - Safari
>> - Iron (why ever, its the same like chrome?!)
>> - opera
>>
>> The second screen is the right, i think. i use modern. What can be
>> wrong? How can i fix thsi problem. Some time ago its looks on all
>> browser the same and i have an older app, dont have this problem.
>>

>> http://s1.directupload.net/images/130423/8bnsiyjn.jpg
>>
>> http://s14.directupload.net/images/130423/ltwlnvhl.jpg
>>

>> Thank you for your help.

Re: SAme Theme and different look?

smisonline2@googlemail.com

i use 1.6. Is their a bigger update needed?