Rich labels and ellipsis

deniska
Hey, all.

I need a label with fixed width that contains a hyperlink, and I need it to have ellipsis in case the text is too long to fit. For some reason ellipsis is displayed when rich property is set to false, once I set it to true to have HTML inside, it doesn't display ellipsis anymore, and just cuts the next.

What am I doing wrong?

Re: Rich labels and ellipsis

Mustafa Sak-5
Hi Denis,

please open an enhancement bug for this issue. As a workaround I would advise you to look at this playground example. Please provide that link on the description of the bug report.

http://tinyurl.com/bz5c7ak

Mustafa Sak

Applications & Integration

1&1 Internet AG
Ernst-Frey-Stra├če 10
DE-76135 Karlsruhe

-----Urspr├╝ngliche Nachricht-----
I need a label with fixed width that contains a hyperlink, and I need it to have ellipsis in case the text is too long to fit. For some reason ellipsis is displayed when rich property is set to false, once I set it to true to have HTML inside, it doesn't display ellipsis anymore, and just cuts the next.

What am I doing wrong?

Master Visual Studio, SharePoint, SQL, ASP.NET, C# 2012, HTML5, CSS, MVC, Windows 8 Apps, JavaScript and much more. Keep your skills current with LearnDevNow - 3,200 step-by-step video tutorials by Microsoft MVPs and experts. ON SALE this month only -- learn more at:
http://p.sf.net/sfu/learnmore_122712