Quantcast

Request to join qooxdoo-contrib Contributors

Request to join qooxdoo-contrib Contributors

Adrian Haarbach
Hi,

I would like to contribute to qooxdoo-contrib.

My github account name is adrelino.

please add me to the Contributors team.

cheers,

Adrian Haarbach

Re: Request to join qooxdoo-contrib Contributors

oetiker
Hi Adrian,

just create a pull request on https://github.com/qooxdoo-contrib/catalog

cheers