Rendering first column of virtual tree as HTML isn't working

Rendering first column of virtual tree as HTML isn't working

deniska
Hi, all.

I'm trying to create a virtual tree the following way:

http://tinyurl.com/psoo9aw

For some reason, when I render first column as HTML, I get Object[object] in first column, instead of an actual value. You can see it if you uncomment the following line:

//tcm.setDataCellRenderer(0,new qx.ui.table.cellrenderer.Html());

Is there any way around this?

Thanks.

Re: Rendering first column of virtual tree as HTML isn't working

deniska
Nevermind, I found where I was wrong.

If anybody still wondering, it looks like first column is already rendered as something that accepts HTML and there's no need to set rendering for it.

Working example: http://tinyurl.com/pux7sux