Release 0.8.2 ramp-down

12

Release 0.8.2 ramp-down

Andreas Ecker
Hi,

in order to ship a high-quality 0.8.2 release on March 5 (this Thursday)
as planned, it would be great to again count on your collaboration. :-)

Here are some milestones during ramp-down (all times are UTC+1, Central
European Time):

* Tue 2009-03-03, 10:00 am:
Code freeze for significant commits to trunk. All further commits till
release should be related to bugfixing, any non-trivial changes (like
documentation improvements, etc.) need approval.

* Tue 2009-03-03, 11:00 am, 6pm
* Wed 2009-03-04, 6:00 pm
Devel versions of the built-in apps will be generated and put online at
the regular URL http://demo.qooxdoo.org/devel/ . There'll be short
announcements on the mailing list asking you to take them for a test
drive.

Of course, all users working (or being able to work) with SVN trunk are
welcome to test the framework code directly. This accounts for a whole
bunch of functionality (particularly qooxdoo's tool chain) that is not
directly available online.

Please report any issues as usual, they'll be processed asap and be part
of the bug triage for 0.8.2:
http://bugzilla.qooxdoo.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=framework

If we encounter significant delays due to critical bugs, we'll let you
know. Thanks for your cooperation,

Andreas

--
Andreas Ecker
Project Lead

Re: Release 0.8.2 ramp-down

Thomas Herchenroeder
Hi all,

> * Tue 2009-03-03, 10:00 am:
> Code freeze for significant commits to trunk. All further commits till
> release should be related to bugfixing, any non-trivial changes (like
> documentation improvements, etc.) need approval.

This is the first of the announced mailings to let you know that the
online demos have been updated with the latest trunk version:

http://demo.qooxdoo.org/devel/

Happy testing!
Thomas

Re: Release 0.8.2 ramp-down

fritz
Hi,

trying to be the first ... :-)

In  http://demo.qooxdoo.org/devel/demobrowser/index.html#table~Table_Context_Menu.html

the value in the boolean column is not changed when clicking on the context
menu. I can't really see anything wrong with the code on first glance.

Cheers,
Fritz

On Tue, 3 Mar 2009, thron7 wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>> * Tue 2009-03-03, 10:00 am:
>> Code freeze for significant commits to trunk. All further commits till
>> release should be related to bugfixing, any non-trivial changes (like
>> documentation improvements, etc.) need approval.
>>

> This is the first of the announced mailings to let you know that the
> online demos have been updated with the latest trunk version:
>
> http://demo.qooxdoo.org/devel/
>
> Happy testing!
> Thomas

Oetiker+Partner AG tel: +41 62 775 9903 (direct)
Fritz Zaucker                        +41 62 775 9900 (switch board)
Aarweg 15                            +41 79 675 0630 (mobile)
CH-4600 Olten                   fax: +41 62 775 9905
Schweiz                         web: www.oetiker.ch

Re: Release 0.8.2 ramp-down

Gaetan de Menten
On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 11:24, thron7 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>> * Tue 2009-03-03, 10:00 am:
>> Code freeze for significant commits to trunk. All further commits till
>> release should be related to bugfixing, any non-trivial changes (like
>> documentation improvements, etc.) need approval.
>>

> This is the first of the announced mailings to let you know that the
> online demos have been updated with the latest trunk version:
>
> http://demo.qooxdoo.org/devel/

I quickly tried the inspector thing for the first time. It's not
perfect (submitted a couple bugs in bugzilla) but it's really
impressive nonetheless. The whole release looks very impressive and
polished. Congrats to the whole team for the amazing work.

I've got only minor issues with this release (but since they are not
code-related, I'm not sure they belong to the bugzilla):

- the demobrowser menu is starting to look like a mess. You should
really reorganize the categories in there. Also I think many of the
demos look more like tests and not demos and should be moved to the
test "folder" which IMO should be a root-level folder (as the "Demos"
folder).

- The page at http://demo.qooxdoo.org/devel/ is starting to look
confusing for new users. I think grouping the items on that page in
two or three categories would clarify it:
  * Demonstration Applications
    - feedreader
    - portal
  * Demonstration browsers
    - demo browser
    - playground
  * Development tools
    - api viewer
    - test runner
    - inspector

That said, IMO "portal" should be integrated as a normal demo into the
demobrowser and playground and demobrowser should be merged together.

--
Gaëtan de Menten
http://openhex.org

Re: Re lease 0.8.2 ramp-down

Helder Magalhães

thron7-2 wrote:

> This is the first of the announced mailings to let you know that the
> online demos have been updated with the latest trunk version:
>
> http://demo.qooxdoo.org/devel/

A quick check with Firefox 3.2 alpha [1] (nightly build) displays nothing
for the Demo Browser [2]. :-|  An error similar to the following is
displayed in the Error Console (of Tools menu):

Error: undefined has no properties
Source File: http://demo.qooxdoo.org/devel/demobrowser/script/demobrowser.js
Line: 6320

The "Playground" [3] demo seems to work as expected, though...

Hope this helps,
 Helder Magalhães

[1] Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2a1pre)
Gecko/20090303 Minefield/3.2a1pre
[2] http://demo.qooxdoo.org/devel/demobrowser/index.html
[3] http://demo.qooxdoo.org/devel/playground/index.html

Re: Release 0.8.2 ramp-down

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 5:36 AM, Fritz Zaucker <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

trying to be the first ... :-)

In  http://demo.qooxdoo.org/devel/demobrowser/index.html#table~Table_Context_Menu.html

the value in the boolean column is not changed when clicking on the context
menu. I can't really see anything wrong with the code on first glance.

Cheers,
Fritz

Thanks for the report, Fritz! I can reproduce that problem using the on-line demobrowser and I'm working the issue.

Re: Release 0.8.2 ramp-down

Derrell Lipman
On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 8:59 AM, Derrell Lipman <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 5:36 AM, Fritz Zaucker <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

trying to be the first ... :-)

In  http://demo.qooxdoo.org/devel/demobrowser/index.html#table~Table_Context_Menu.html

the value in the boolean column is not changed when clicking on the context
menu. I can't really see anything wrong with the code on first glance.

Cheers,
Fritz

Thanks for the report, Fritz! I can reproduce that problem using the on-line demobrowser and I'm working the issue.

This problem does not occur if I create the demobrowser locally, neither in the source nor build version. I don't know why it doesn't work in the online demobrowser. Very strange.

Re: Release 0.8.2 ramp-down

Andy Fuchs
When I build the demobrowser, I get these errors:

    EXECUTING: BUILD::BUILD-RESOURCES
>>> Scanning libraries...
  - Scanning /Users/andy/Sites/qooxdoo/framework...
  - Scanning /Users/andy/Sites/qooxdoo/application/demobrowser...
>>> Resolving dependencies...
    - ! Unknown class referenced: demobrowser.demo.data.store.Gears (in:
demobrowser.demo.data.Gears)
    - ! Unknown class referenced: GearsFactory (in:
demobrowser.demo.data.Gears)
    - ! Unknown class referenced: qx.Person (in:
demobrowser.demo.core.Validation)
    - ! Unknown class referenced: ModalCellEditorFactory (in:
demobrowser.demo.legacy.Table_5)
    - ! Unknown class referenced: ModalCellEditorFactory (in:
demobrowser.demo.table.Table_Window_Editor)
    - ! Unknown class referenced: demobrowser.demo.data.store.Flickr (in:
demobrowser.demo.data.Flickr)
    - ! Unknown class referenced: demo.WidgetGallery (in:
demobrowser.demo.virtual.Gallery)
    - ! Unknown class referenced: demo.HtmlGallery (in:
demobrowser.demo.virtual.Gallery)
    - ! Unknown class referenced: demo.AbstractGallery (in:
demobrowser.demo.virtual.Gallery)
    - ! Unknown class referenced: gallery.GalleryCell (in:
demobrowser.demo.virtual.Gallery)
    - ! Unknown class referenced: demo.AbstractGallery (in:
demobrowser.demo.virtual.Gallery)
    - ! Unknown class referenced: demobrowser.demo.showcase.CalculatorLogic
(in: demobrowser.demo.showcase.Calculator)
    - ! Unknown class referenced: DateCellRenderer (in:
demobrowser.demo.progressive.ProgressiveTable_Mouseover)
    - ! Unknown class referenced: demobrowser.demo.data.store.Twitter (in:
demobrowser.demo.data.Twitter)
    - ! Unknown class referenced: demobrowser.demo.data.store.Twitter (in:
demobrowser.demo.data.ModelDebugging)
    - ! Unknown class referenced: demobrowser.demo.table.Scroller.DummyTable
(in: demobrowser.demo.test.Table_Scroller)
  - Sorting 859 classes...
>>> Copying resources...
>>> Compiling resource list...

What's wrong?

andy

On 03.03.09 11:24, "thron7" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>> * Tue 2009-03-03, 10:00 am:
>> Code freeze for significant commits to trunk. All further commits till
>> release should be related to bugfixing, any non-trivial changes (like
>> documentation improvements, etc.) need approval.
>>

> This is the first of the announced mailings to let you know that the
> online demos have been updated with the latest trunk version:
>
> http://demo.qooxdoo.org/devel/
>
> Happy testing!
> Thomas

Re: Release 0.8.2 ramp-down

Andreas Ecker

here's a short status update regarding the pre-0.8.2 activities.

After the update of the devel online versions this morning there have
been some code changes that we wanted to go into the upcoming release as
well as fixes for bugs that were encountered.

Another trunk snapshot is currently being generated, to be put online
afterwards. There'll be a short announcement on the mailing list once
the apps (and a preliminary SDK) are ready for testing.

Thanks so far for all your help in testing and for reporting issues! :-)
That's really great feedback from the community and surely helps to
squish any nasty bugs along the way to the next qooxdoo release.

But we aren't done yet. Please do not slow-down to test the snapshots
(after the new ones are put online, or the SVN trunk as of now) and
report any issues at
http://bugzilla.qooxdoo.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=framework

Thanks,

Andreas

Re: Release 0.8.2 ramp-down

Hi Andy,

Andy Fuchs wrote:
> When I build the demobrowser, I get these errors:

These are not errors :-). These are just warnings that the existence of
the given class could not be established by the build system, but this
is just a plausibility check. This doesn't mean that the classes aren't
there or not working. Most of these class warnings are due to the fact
that they are second (or third,...) in a source file, and the tool chain
only picks up the first class in any source file for checking. (You get
the same warnings when you 'generate test' in the framework, since many
tests define helper classes inside a single source file).

But thanks for the effort!
Thomas

>     EXECUTING: BUILD::BUILD-RESOURCES

>   - Scanning /Users/andy/Sites/qooxdoo/framework...
>   - Scanning /Users/andy/Sites/qooxdoo/application/demobrowser...

>     - ! Unknown class referenced: demobrowser.demo.data.store.Gears (in:
> demobrowser.demo.data.Gears)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: GearsFactory (in:
> demobrowser.demo.data.Gears)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: qx.Person (in:
> demobrowser.demo.core.Validation)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: ModalCellEditorFactory (in:
> demobrowser.demo.legacy.Table_5)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: ModalCellEditorFactory (in:
> demobrowser.demo.table.Table_Window_Editor)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: demobrowser.demo.data.store.Flickr (in:
> demobrowser.demo.data.Flickr)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: demo.WidgetGallery (in:
> demobrowser.demo.virtual.Gallery)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: demo.HtmlGallery (in:
> demobrowser.demo.virtual.Gallery)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: demo.AbstractGallery (in:
> demobrowser.demo.virtual.Gallery)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: gallery.GalleryCell (in:
> demobrowser.demo.virtual.Gallery)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: demo.AbstractGallery (in:
> demobrowser.demo.virtual.Gallery)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: demobrowser.demo.showcase.CalculatorLogic
> (in: demobrowser.demo.showcase.Calculator)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: DateCellRenderer (in:
> demobrowser.demo.progressive.ProgressiveTable_Mouseover)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: demobrowser.demo.data.store.Twitter (in:
> demobrowser.demo.data.Twitter)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: demobrowser.demo.data.store.Twitter (in:
> demobrowser.demo.data.ModelDebugging)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: demobrowser.demo.table.Scroller.DummyTable
> (in: demobrowser.demo.test.Table_Scroller)
>   - Sorting 859 classes...

> What's wrong?
>
> andy
>

> On 03.03.09 11:24, "thron7" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> Hi all,
>>

>>> * Tue 2009-03-03, 10:00 am:
>>> Code freeze for significant commits to trunk. All further commits till
>>> release should be related to bugfixing, any non-trivial changes (like
>>> documentation improvements, etc.) need approval.
>>>

>> This is the first of the announced mailings to let you know that the
>> online demos have been updated with the latest trunk version:
>>
>> http://demo.qooxdoo.org/devel/
>>
>> Happy testing!
>> Thomas

Re: Release 0.8.2 ramp-down

Andy Fuchs schrieb:

> When I build the demobrowser, I get these errors:

>     EXECUTING: BUILD::BUILD-RESOURCES

>   - Scanning /Users/andy/Sites/qooxdoo/framework...
>   - Scanning /Users/andy/Sites/qooxdoo/application/demobrowser...

>     - ! Unknown class referenced: demobrowser.demo.data.store.Gears (in:
> demobrowser.demo.data.Gears)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: GearsFactory (in:
> demobrowser.demo.data.Gears)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: qx.Person (in:
> demobrowser.demo.core.Validation)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: ModalCellEditorFactory (in:
> demobrowser.demo.legacy.Table_5)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: ModalCellEditorFactory (in:
> demobrowser.demo.table.Table_Window_Editor)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: demobrowser.demo.data.store.Flickr (in:
> demobrowser.demo.data.Flickr)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: demo.WidgetGallery (in:
> demobrowser.demo.virtual.Gallery)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: demo.HtmlGallery (in:
> demobrowser.demo.virtual.Gallery)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: demo.AbstractGallery (in:
> demobrowser.demo.virtual.Gallery)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: gallery.GalleryCell (in:
> demobrowser.demo.virtual.Gallery)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: demo.AbstractGallery (in:
> demobrowser.demo.virtual.Gallery)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: demobrowser.demo.showcase.CalculatorLogic
> (in: demobrowser.demo.showcase.Calculator)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: DateCellRenderer (in:
> demobrowser.demo.progressive.ProgressiveTable_Mouseover)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: demobrowser.demo.data.store.Twitter (in:
> demobrowser.demo.data.Twitter)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: demobrowser.demo.data.store.Twitter (in:
> demobrowser.demo.data.ModelDebugging)
>     - ! Unknown class referenced: demobrowser.demo.table.Scroller.DummyTable
> (in: demobrowser.demo.test.Table_Scroller)
>   - Sorting 859 classes...

> What's wrong?
>
> andy

Hi andy,

These are warnings that the generator is not able to find these classes.
The reason for this is that the the classes are declared in the same
file as the demo itself so they appear in the "source tab" of the demos.
You will get similar warnings if you build the framework tests. In this
case it is safe to ignore them.

1&1 Internet AG - Web Technologies
Ernst-Frey-Straße 9 · DE-76135 Karlsruhe
Telefon: +49 721 91374-6784
[hidden email]

Amtsgericht Montabaur / HRB 6484
Vorstände: Henning Ahlert, Ralph Dommermuth, Matthias Ehrlich, Thomas Gottschlich, Robert Hoffmann, Markus Huhn, Hans-Henning Kettler, Dr. Oliver Mauss, Jan Oetjen

Re: Release 0.8.2 ramp-down

Alexander Back

the online demos are generated while I'm writing this, but a pre-release
SDK package is already available at

        http://resources.qooxdoo.org/download/qooxdoo-0.8.2-pre-sdk.zip

Happy testing!

cheers,
   Alex

Andreas Ecker wrote:

> Hi,
>
> here's a short status update regarding the pre-0.8.2 activities.
>
> After the update of the devel online versions this morning there have
> been some code changes that we wanted to go into the upcoming release as
> well as fixes for bugs that were encountered.
>
> Another trunk snapshot is currently being generated, to be put online
> afterwards. There'll be a short announcement on the mailing list once
> the apps (and a preliminary SDK) are ready for testing.
>
> Thanks so far for all your help in testing and for reporting issues! :-)
> That's really great feedback from the community and surely helps to
> squish any nasty bugs along the way to the next qooxdoo release.
>
> But we aren't done yet. Please do not slow-down to test the snapshots
> (after the new ones are put online, or the SVN trunk as of now) and
> report any issues at
> http://bugzilla.qooxdoo.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=framework
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andreas

Re: Release 0.8.2 ramp-down

Andy Fuchs
Hi Thomas,

thanks for the explanation, but it still doesn't work, though ;-)

Firebug sais:

missing ; before statement
[Break on this error] },Stack.prototype.constructor=Stackvar
filter=Array.prototype.filter;\n
demobrowser.js (Linie 13157)

Ideas welcome....

andy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------->>
-

>> Open Source Business Conference (OSBC), March 24-25, 2009, San Francisco, CA
>> -OSBC tackles the biggest issue in open source: Open Sourcing the Enterprise
>> -Strategies to boost innovation and cut costs with open source participation
>> -Receive a $600 discount off the registration fee with the source code: SFAD
>> http://p.sf.net/sfu/XcvMzF8H

Re: Release 0.8.2 ramp-down

Andy Fuchs
Hi Alex,

thanks for this... this fixed the problems with the DemoBrowser!

But now I get these errors for my test-application:

    EXECUTING: SOURCE::SOURCE-SCRIPT
>>> Scanning libraries...
  - Scanning /Users/andy/Sites/qooxdoo/framework...
  - Scanning /Users/andy/Sites/toma...
>>> Resolving dependencies...
!!! Dependencies resolving failed for toma.theme.Theme with:
Could not resolve dependencies of class: toma.theme.Theme
Could not resolve dependencies of class: qx.Theme
Could not resolve dependencies of class: qx.Class
Could not resolve dependencies of class: qx.log.Logger
Could not resolve dependencies of class: qx.dev.StackTrace
Could not resolve dependencies of class: qx.lang.Array
Could not resolve dependencies of class: qx.core.Assert
Could not resolve dependencies of class: qx.core.AssertionError
Could not resolve dependencies of class: qx.core.BaseError
Could not find class to fulfil dependency: qx.core.BaseError
Andy-Pro:toma andy$

I guess, they're all related. What can I do to get rid of these errors?

Thx.

andy

On 03.03.09 18:18, "Alexander Back" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the online demos are generated while I'm writing this, but a pre-release
> SDK package is already available at
>
> http://resources.qooxdoo.org/download/qooxdoo-0.8.2-pre-sdk.zip
>
> Happy testing!
>
> cheers,
>    Alex
>
> Andreas Ecker wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> here's a short status update regarding the pre-0.8.2 activities.
>>
>> After the update of the devel online versions this morning there have
>> been some code changes that we wanted to go into the upcoming release as
>> well as fixes for bugs that were encountered.
>>
>> Another trunk snapshot is currently being generated, to be put online
>> afterwards. There'll be a short announcement on the mailing list once
>> the apps (and a preliminary SDK) are ready for testing.
>>
>> Thanks so far for all your help in testing and for reporting issues! :-)
>> That's really great feedback from the community and surely helps to
>> squish any nasty bugs along the way to the next qooxdoo release.
>>
>> But we aren't done yet. Please do not slow-down to test the snapshots
>> (after the new ones are put online, or the SVN trunk as of now) and
>> report any issues at
>> http://bugzilla.qooxdoo.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=framework
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Andreas

Re: Release 0.8.2 ramp-down

Andy Fuchs wrote:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> thanks for the explanation, but it still doesn't work, though ;-)
>
> Firebug sais:
>
> missing ; before statement
> [Break on this error] },Stack.prototype.constructor=Stackvar
> filter=Array.prototype.filter;\n
> demobrowser.js (Linie 13157)

Mh, this is really strange, because if I look at the generated
demobrowser code (the one I generated this morning), this piece of code
reads like this:

Stack.prototype.constructor=Stack;
var filter=Array.prototype.filter;

So you see all semi-colons are in place.

Do you get this with the online demobrowser from demo.qooxdoo.org? Or
did you generate yourself?

Cheers,
Thomas

> [...]
>>>     - ! Unknown class referenced: demobrowser.demo.data.store.Twitter (in:
>>> demobrowser.demo.data.Twitter)
>>>     - ! Unknown class referenced: demobrowser.demo.data.store.Twitter (in:
>>> demobrowser.demo.data.ModelDebugging)
>>>     - ! Unknown class referenced: demobrowser.demo.table.Scroller.DummyTable
>>> (in: demobrowser.demo.test.Table_Scroller)
>>>   - Sorting 859 classes...

>>> What's wrong?
>>>
>>> andy

> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------->>
> -
>
>>> Open Source Business Conference (OSBC), March 24-25, 2009, San Francisco, CA
>>> -OSBC tackles the biggest issue in open source: Open Sourcing the Enterprise
>>> -Strategies to boost innovation and cut costs with open source participation
>>> -Receive a $600 discount off the registration fee with the source code: SFAD

Re: Release 0.8.2 ramp-down

Andy, the qx.core.BaseError has been moved to qx.type.BaseError, and you
might be running into a stale cache problem. Please clear your cache
(e.g. by running 'generate.py distclean') and run the source job again.

HTH,
Thomas

Andy Fuchs wrote:

> Hi Alex,
>
> thanks for this... this fixed the problems with the DemoBrowser!
>
> But now I get these errors for my test-application:

>     EXECUTING: SOURCE::SOURCE-SCRIPT

>   - Scanning /Users/andy/Sites/qooxdoo/framework...
>   - Scanning /Users/andy/Sites/toma...

> !!! Dependencies resolving failed for toma.theme.Theme with:
> Could not resolve dependencies of class: toma.theme.Theme
> Could not resolve dependencies of class: qx.Theme
> Could not resolve dependencies of class: qx.Class
> Could not resolve dependencies of class: qx.log.Logger
> Could not resolve dependencies of class: qx.dev.StackTrace
> Could not resolve dependencies of class: qx.lang.Array
> Could not resolve dependencies of class: qx.core.Assert
> Could not resolve dependencies of class: qx.core.AssertionError
> Could not resolve dependencies of class: qx.core.BaseError
> Could not find class to fulfil dependency: qx.core.BaseError
> Andy-Pro:toma andy$
>

> I guess, they're all related. What can I do to get rid of these errors?
>
> Thx.
>
> andy
>

> On 03.03.09 18:18, "Alexander Back" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> the online demos are generated while I'm writing this, but a pre-release
>> SDK package is already available at
>>
>> http://resources.qooxdoo.org/download/qooxdoo-0.8.2-pre-sdk.zip
>>
>> Happy testing!
>>
>> cheers,
>>    Alex
>>
>> Andreas Ecker wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> here's a short status update regarding the pre-0.8.2 activities.
>>>
>>> After the update of the devel online versions this morning there have
>>> been some code changes that we wanted to go into the upcoming release as
>>> well as fixes for bugs that were encountered.
>>>
>>> Another trunk snapshot is currently being generated, to be put online
>>> afterwards. There'll be a short announcement on the mailing list once
>>> the apps (and a preliminary SDK) are ready for testing.
>>>
>>> Thanks so far for all your help in testing and for reporting issues! :-)
>>> That's really great feedback from the community and surely helps to
>>> squish any nasty bugs along the way to the next qooxdoo release.
>>>
>>> But we aren't done yet. Please do not slow-down to test the snapshots
>>> (after the new ones are put online, or the SVN trunk as of now) and
>>> report any issues at
>>> http://bugzilla.qooxdoo.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=framework
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Andreas

Re: Release 0.8.2 ramp-down

Alexander Back
On Tuesday 03 March 2009 Alexander Back wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the online demos are generated while I'm writing this, but a pre-release
> SDK package is already available at
>
>         http://resources.qooxdoo.org/download/qooxdoo-0.8.2-pre-sdk.zip

Demos are now also online ...

Again: Happy testing!

cheers,
  Alex

Re: Release 0.8.2 ramp-down

Derrell Lipman
Hmmm... r18282 didn't get into the demobrowser...???

Derrell

On Tuesday 03 March 2009 Derrell Lipman wrote:
> Hmmm... r18282 didn't get into the demobrowser...???
No, unfortunetaly not. This cycle has the Revision #18280, but your fix will be
included in the demos tomorrow.

cheers,
  Alex

<[hidden email]>wrote:

> > On Tuesday 03 March 2009 Alexander Back wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > the online demos are generated while I'm writing this, but a
> > > pre-release SDK package is already available at
> > >
> > >         http://resources.qooxdoo.org/download/qooxdoo-0.8.2-pre-sdk.zip
> >
> > Demos are now also online ...
> >
> > Again: Happy testing!
> >
> > cheers,
> >  Alex

Re: Release 0.8.2 ramp-down

Derrell Lipman
On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 1:23 PM, Alexander Back <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Tuesday 03 March 2009 Derrell Lipman wrote:
> Hmmm... r18282 didn't get into the demobrowser...???
No, unfortunetaly not. This cycle has the Revision #18280, but your fix will be
included in the demos tomorrow.

Ok, thanks. At least the Table_ContextMenu demo is working again (except for that fix) in demobrowser.

12