Recursive calls

Frédéric
Hi!

I'm wondering: is recursivity supported in js/qooxdoo? I'm trying to
implement a recursive call to a method, but it does not seem to work, and I
can't find why...

    Frédéric

Re: Recursive calls

Frédéric
Le 03/03/2015, Frédéric a écrit :

> I'm wondering: is recursivity supported in js/qooxdoo? I'm trying to
> implement a recursive call to a method, but it does not seem to work,
> and I can't find why...

My mistake! I had a duplicate routing onGet() registration, causing the
issue.

Recursive calls work fine!

Sorry for the noise.

--
    Frédéric

Re: Recursive calls

Peter Schneider
Hi Frédéric,

> Hi!
>
> I'm wondering: is recursivity supported in js/qooxdoo? I'm trying to
> implement a recursive call to a method, but it does not seem to work, and I
> can't find why...
 > Thanks,

Yes, recursive function calls are allowed / supported.
After all it's 'just' JavaScript!

Can you create a short playground example?

Most common reasons for issues with recursive functions / methods:
- No break condition (...too much recursion)
- Wrong context ('this' might not be what you've expected)

/Peter

--

** Unsere Veranstaltungen 2015

transport logistic M�nchen Halle B2, Stand 317/518 5.5.-8.5.2015
M�Lo Kassel 18.6.-20.6.2015
Postexpo Paris 29.9.-1.10.2015

** NEU: Unser BLOG

telematics-magazine.com

Re: Recursive calls

Frédéric
Le 03/03/2015, Peter a écrit :

> - Wrong context ('this' might not be what you've expected)

Yes, I had this one, but quickly debuged it...

--
    Frédéric