Quantcast

Re: qx 0.8 Theming

Gaetan de Menten
On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 10:02 AM, Tobias Koller (GERMO GmbH)
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I  just saw the
> http://demo.qooxdoo.org/devel/demobrowser/demo/widget/Window_Browser.html
>
> Demo and I wanted to tell you that the theming looks f…ing good ;)

Me too. I just miss some kind of highlight on hover over the close
window button. Also, on the first load of the window, I can see it
progressively being drawn. Wouldn't it be better to wait until the
decoration is fully ready to show the window?

--
Gaëtan de Menten
http://openhex.org