Re: TableModel DataCellRenderer in Delphi for PHP

Re: TableModel DataCellRenderer in Delphi for PHP

CarlitosMDQ

Hi, I have the same problem and I couldn't Solve it. Could u Show us how
solved this problem?

my code is :
[         ...
          DBGrid2.getTableColumnModel().setColumnWidth(0,50);
          DBGrid2.getTableColumnModel().setColumnWidth(1,100);
          DBGrid2.getTableColumnModel().setColumnWidth(2,100);
          DBGrid2.getTableColumnModel().setColumnWidth(3,50);
          DBGrid2.getTableColumnModel().setColumnWidth(4,150);
          DBGrid2.getTableColumnModel().setColumnWidth(5,20);
          DBGrid2.getTableColumnModel().setColumnWidth(6,10);
          DBGrid2.getTableColumnModel().setColumnVisible(6,false);

          var newRenderer = new qx.ui.table.EasyDataCellRenderer();
          newRenderer.setUseAutoAlign(false);
          newRenderer.fontcolor = "Red";
          newRenderer.alignment = "center";
          DBGrid2.getTableColumnModel().setDataCellRenderer(3,newRenderer);

]

the color change but not the alignment, if I try to change other properties
I can, but don't with alignment.
its crazy 'couse I can see the alignment at right, but then it change to
left itself.

Thanks a lot. CarlitosMDQ

Re: TableModel DataCellRenderer in Delphi for PHP

405hp

I have heavily modified dbgrids.inc.php to surface a lot of other features of
table. To fix this one I  changed function dumpHeaderCode() and added this
to it.

            //I don't know what any of this is I just removed the
alignment/bold/italic from it
            // overridden
            qx.Proto.updateDataCellElement = function(cellInfo, cellElement)
              {
              var clazz = qx.ui.table.DefaultDataCellRenderer;
              var style = cellElement.style;
              var stylesToApply = this._getStyleFlags(cellInfo);
              var textNode = cellElement.firstChild;
              if (textNode != null) {
                   textNode.nodeValue = this._formatValue(cellInfo);
                   } else {
                   cellElement.innerHTML =
qx.html.String.escape(this._formatValue(cellInfo));

Get with me over on http://forums.delphi-php.net/ and I'll point you to my
mods.

Re: TableModel DataCellRenderer in Delphi for PHP

CarlitosMDQ

Thanks!!!! it's working now!!!! I'll contact   u   in future friend.