Re: Qooxdoo UploadMgr

John Spackman
Hi Henrik

I think your problem re: size of the input is fixed in r21436; there was a
similar issue reported with toolbar buttons and the code now resizes the
input element to match the button.

Keyboard support isn't so easy - the Qooxdoo button is never actually
used, an invisible input[type=file] field is just put on top of the button
so when it looks like you're clicking on the button, you're actually
clicking the input.  But when you tab around the form, focus is moved to
the Qx button (i.e. underneath the input[type=file]) and hitting space
fires the button's execute method, which does nothing.

I found out this morning that it is possible to simulate a mouse click on
a file input element but only on some browsers - Chrome and IE6+ both work
fine, but FF gives a popup warning and actually removes the Qooxdoo button
from the screen!  This fix is in the latest version (r21575) but is
disabled on FF.

Please can you post questions like this via the mailing list so we can
track the discussion.

John