REST error handling

Matthias R.
Hi,
is there a way to retrieve the error code and/or the response text of a
qx.io.rest.Rest action? In the fired <action>Error event I can see that an error
has happened but I can find neither the error code nor the response text.
Can anyone give me a hint where to look for error code and/or response text.
Thanks,

    Matthias

Re: REST error handling

Tristan Koch
Hi,

get the request from the event [1], then query "responseText" and "status" properties.

Hope this helps!

Regards
Tristan

[1] http://demo.qooxdoo.org/current/apiviewer/#qx.event.type.Rest

Am 22.03.2012 um 14:04 schrieb Matthias R.:

> Hi,
> is there a way to retrieve the error code and/or the response text of a
> qx.io.rest.Rest action? In the fired <action>Error event I can see that an error
> has happened but I can find neither the error code nor the response text.
> Can anyone give me a hint where to look for error code and/or response text.
> Thanks,
>
>    Matthias

Re: REST error handling

Matthias R.