Qooxdoo virtual list is so slow for mobile.

Qooxdoo virtual list is so slow for mobile.

Phyo Arkar
Hello Qooxdooers

Its me again , i need to know if it is possible to make qooxdoo virtual Lists work faster on mobile.

Scrolling is very , extremely choppy for Qooxdoo virtual list when used under mobile , and virtual infrasturcture suppose to be fast.

Is there anyway to improve performance of virtual lists on mobile?

I saw a qooxdoo post saying , there is a setting to make Desktop  faster at :

But the link to manual is dead.

Anyone with qooxdoo Deskop that run on mobile , experience?

Thanks

Phyo.

Re: Qooxdoo virtual list is so slow for mobile.

Phyo Arkar
I've tested with mobiles ranging from 1.3ghz quad core to 2.3ghz .

The experience is tho very laggy.

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 10:23 PM, Phyo Arkar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Qooxdooers

Its me again , i need to know if it is possible to make qooxdoo virtual Lists work faster on mobile.

Scrolling is very , extremely choppy for Qooxdoo virtual list when used under mobile , and virtual infrasturcture suppose to be fast.

Is there anyway to improve performance of virtual lists on mobile?

I saw a qooxdoo post saying , there is a setting to make Desktop  faster at :

But the link to manual is dead.

Anyone with qooxdoo Deskop that run on mobile , experience?

Thanks

Phyo.

Re: Qooxdoo virtual list is so slow for mobile.

Marcel Ruff-3
I had decided some years ago to use the qooxdoo desktop virtual list
to be able to easily cope with unlimited number of data in my model.

But virtual list is very slow, infact almost unusable, it was broken since ever and never was fixed.

regards
Marcel

On 19.08.2015 17:56, Phyo Arkar wrote:
I've tested with mobiles ranging from 1.3ghz quad core to 2.3ghz .

The experience is tho very laggy.

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 10:23 PM, Phyo Arkar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Qooxdooers

Its me again , i need to know if it is possible to make qooxdoo virtual Lists work faster on mobile.

Scrolling is very , extremely choppy for Qooxdoo virtual list when used under mobile , and virtual infrasturcture suppose to be fast.

Is there anyway to improve performance of virtual lists on mobile?

I saw a qooxdoo post saying , there is a setting to make Desktop  faster at :

But the link to manual is dead.

Anyone with qooxdoo Deskop that run on mobile , experience?

Thanks

Phyo.

Re: Qooxdoo virtual list is so slow for mobile.

Phyo Arkar
The fix i made in phwa.be make it a lot faster.
Simply added GPU hack to widgets and it make things a lot faster, and use it as listitmes:

```javascript

qx.Class.define("phwabe.widget.Widget", {
  extend: qx.ui.core.Widget,

  /*
     CONSTRUCTOR
  */

  construct: function() {
    this.base(arguments);
  },
  members: {
    __createContentElement: function() {
      var el = this._createContentElement();

      el.setAttribute("$$widget", this.toHashCode());
      // make sure to allow all pointer events
      el.setStyles({
        "-webkit-transform" : "translateZ(0)",
        "-moz-transform" : "translateZ(0)",
        "transform" : "translateZ(0)",
        "touch-action": "none",
        "-ms-touch-action": "none"
      });

      if (qx.core.Environment.get("qx.debug")) {
        el.setAttribute("qxClass", this.classname);
      }

      var styles = {
        "zIndex": 10,
        "boxSizing": "border-box"