Qooxdoo eclipse namespace

Chakotey STME

Hello,

I have a problem with qooxdoo or eclipse.
I want to use eclipse as IDE for qooxdoo development.
I use QXDT and added the qooxdoo library to my eclipse project.
but if I type qx.ui. and press ctrl+space I get the message "no
default/template proposals" - "no completions available".

Could you tell me please how I can use the autocompletion?

Thanks

Re: Qooxdoo eclipse namespace

qxdt is still incomplete and not yet production ready. Some of my
colleagues have had good success with Spket IDE <http://www.spket.com/>.
I personally use the standard JavaScript plugin and live without code
completion.

Best Fabian

> I have a problem with qooxdoo or eclipse.
> I want to use eclipse as IDE for qooxdoo development.
> I use QXDT and added the qooxdoo library to my eclipse project.
> but if I type qx.ui. and press ctrl+space I get the message "no
> default/template proposals" - "no completions available".
>
> Could you tell me please how I can use the autocompletion?
>
> Thanks

1&1 Internet AG - Web Technologies
Ernst-Frey-Straße 9 · DE-76135 Karlsruhe
Telefon: +49 721 91374-6784
[hidden email]

Amtsgericht Montabaur / HRB 6484
Vorstände: Henning Ahlert, Ralph Dommermuth, Matthias Ehrlich, Thomas Gottschlich, Robert Hoffmann, Markus Huhn, Hans-Henning Kettler, Dr. Oliver Mauss, Jan Oetjen

Re: Qooxdoo eclipse namespace

Christian Schmidt
http://qooxdoo.org/documentation/0.8/development_tools#spket_ide

--