Qooxdoo Beginner's Guide

Alexei Vinidiktov
While reading the FAQ I came across this paragraph:

Is there a qooxdoo book?

While several books contain sections on qooxdoo or references to it, you cannot buy a printed book just about qooxdoo. Use the qooxdoo manual instead with its approx. 400 pages. It's available for free: as an online HTML version and a PDF to download.

I think it should be changed now that there is a book dedicated specifically to qooxdoo:

Qooxdoo Beginner's Guide

Oddly enough, the print book is priced a bit lower than the ebook.

--
Alexei Vinidiktov

Re: Qooxdoo Beginner's Guide

Richard Sternagel
Hi Alexei,

thanks for pointing out. I've updated the paragraph:

http://qooxdoo.org/project/faq?&#is_there_a_qooxdoo_book

But keep in mind that it's outdated now and we still recommend the
manual as primary source of information.

Regards
Richard