Qooxdoo-App Bibliograph v2.1 released

panyasan
Hi,

if you are interested in qooxdoo apps "in the wild", Bibliograph v2.1 has just been released [1]. It is based on qooxdoo v4 (next version will upgrade to qx v5). A live preview is at http://demo.bibliograph.org .

For what it's worth, the current version uses parts to implement an on-demand plugin system (as I was told, this was NOT the part system's intended use case, but it works nonetheless).

More information is on http://www.bibliograph.org

The app has been based on qooxdoo since version 0.5 and I have not regretted this a single day. Upgrades have been mostly painless. Qooxdoo FTW!

Christian

[1] https://panyasan.wordpress.com/2015/07/21/more-plugins-a-docker-image-bibliograph-v2-1-is-out/

Re: Qooxdoo-App Bibliograph v2.1 released

Phyo Arkar
Nice to see old Qx-Doers ! I have been using qooxdoo since 1.6 , it was 2009 or 2010 i think.
We are going to announce a Slack.com biggest Contender , build using qooxdoo , soon.