Qooxdoo 5.0, no more 4.2? What? can we get more info about it?

Qooxdoo 5.0, no more 4.2? What? can we get more info about it?

Phyo Arkar
I saw version bumped to 5.0 , thats mean major release.

Can we get any sneak peek ? A summary.

Re: Qooxdoo 5.0, no more 4.2? What? can we get more info about it?

MartinWittemann
Administrator
Sure, we will get you all up to date in todays weekly. ;)

> Am 21.05.2015 um 18:03 schrieb Phyo Arkar <[hidden email]>:
>
> I saw version bumped to 5.0 , thats mean major release.
>
> Can we get any sneak peek ? A summary.

Re: Qooxdoo 5.0, no more 4.2? What? can we get more info about it?

Phyo Arkar
You guys sure love to keep us in mystery! :D
Major Advantage of Qooxdoo:
 It forces users to become Inspectors too. :P