QXDT, where to get it?

deniska
http://download.innoopract.com/qxdt/updates/site.xml obviously no longer exists. I didn't find any other place I can download it from. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Re: QXDT, where to get it?

Thomas Herchenroeder
> http://download.innoopract.com/qxdt/updates/site.xml obviously no longer
> exists. I didn't find any other place I can download it from. Any ideas?

You can still check out the source from Sourceforge [1], and you can look
here [2] for some guidance. But the code hasn't been touched for more than
3 years, and I would consider it abandoned. It's unclear if the code base
still works with a current Eclipse installation, and whether it provides
much beyond the standard JSDT/WTP you get from eclipse.org. It has never
been finalized, and was based on qooxdoo 0.7 anyway ...

HTH,
T.

[1]
http://qooxdoo-contrib.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/qooxdoo-contrib/trunk/qooxdoo-contrib/jsdt/