Possible to switch off column select menu in table?

Possible to switch off column select menu in table?

Werner Thie
Hi

Don't know what part of the table this menu belongs to, tried to switch
it off with

table.setNewColumnMenu(function(){});

to no avail. Digging in the headerrenderer, pane and columnmodel doc
also made me not wiser...

Thxs for helping me out, Werner

werner.vcf (311 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Possible to switch off column select menu in table?

Derrell Lipman
On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 12:27, Werner Thie <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

Don't know what part of the table this menu belongs to, tried to switch it off with

table.setNewColumnMenu(function(){});

to no avail. Digging in the headerrenderer, pane and columnmodel doc also made me not wiser...

Thxs for helping me out, Werner

I suspect what you're looking for is this:

table.getChildControl("column-button").exclude();

Re: Possible to switch off column select menu in table?

Daniel Hirtzbruch
Hello Werner,

if I don't misunderstand you the property you're looking for is
#qx.ui.table.Table~columnVisibilityButtonVisible.

Regards,
Daniel

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 19:06, Daniel Hirtzbruch <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello Werner,

if I don't misunderstand you the property you're looking for is
http://demo.qooxdoo.org/devel/apiviewer/#qx.ui.table.Table~columnVisibilityButtonVisible
#qx.ui.table.Table~columnVisibilityButtonVisible
.

Wow. I know this code pretty well, and I was fairly certain there was such a feature someplace, but couldn't figure out the name for it. Inconsistent naming. Sigh.

Anyway, using that property does exactly the same thing as the line of code I provided. Using the property is the "right" way to do it. Ignore what I provided earlier.

Re: Possible to switch off column select menu in table?

Werner Thie
As always, it's sitting there and doesn't say a word...
Thxs, Werner