Quantcast

Please some little help about url routing in mobile apps

Please some little help about url routing in mobile apps

rsantiagopaz
Run this little qooxdoo mobile example, press "Popup" button, and then press 2 times the mobile hardware's back button (or browser's back button).

Run again the example, press "Popup" button, press "Close Popup" button, and then press the mobile hardware's back button (or browser's back button).

Why the popup show again? What am I doing wrong, what is my misunderstanding? I need the "Close Popup" button work like the hardware back button. Why the behavior is different? How solve my mistake?

I have some problems with hardware back button/back function using in my mobile apps.

Thanks (sorry my poor english)

var routing = qx.core.Init.getApplication().getRouting();

var btnClose = new qx.ui.mobile.form.Button("Close Popup");
btnClose.addListener("tap", function() {
  routing.back();
});
var popup = new qx.ui.mobile.dialog.Popup(btnClose);
popup.setModal(true);
popup.setTitle("A Popup");

var page1 = new qx.ui.mobile.page.NavigationPage();
page1.setTitle("Page 1");
page1.addListener("initialize", function() {
  var button = new qx.ui.mobile.form.Button("Popup");
  page1.getContent().add(button);

  button.addListener("tap", function() {
    routing.executeGet("/popup");

var manager = new qx.ui.mobile.page.Manager(false);
manager.addDetail([page1]);

routing.onGet("/", page1.show, page1);
routing.onGet("/popup", popup.show, popup);

routing.init();

Re: Please some little help about url routing in mobile apps

John Spackman
Hi

Don’t worry about your English, it seems pretty good to me! :)

Is it possible for you to create a working demo in the playground (http://demo.qooxdoo.org/current/playground/#Hello%20World-mobile) ?  This is really useful to explain to people what the problem is and lets others help you by tweaking your code.

Secondly, please would you consider asking this question via StackOverflow and tagging your question with “qooxdoo” - feel free to post back here with a link to the question, or chat on Gitter in the “qooxdoo” group there

Regards
John Spackman

On 7 July 2016 at 02:23:20, rsantiagopaz ([hidden email]) wrote:

Run this little qooxdoo mobile example, press "Popup" button, and then press
2 times the mobile hardware's back button (or browser's back button).

Run again the example, press "Popup" button, press "Close Popup" button, and
then press the mobile hardware's back button (or browser's back button).

Why the popup show again? What am I doing wrong, what is my
misunderstanding? I need the "Close Popup" button work like the hardware
back button. Why the behavior is different? How solve my mistake?

I have some problems with hardware back button/back function using in my
mobile apps.

Thanks (sorry my poor english)

Re: Please some little help about url routing in mobile apps

rsantiagopaz

I could not write this example for playground because the routing thing alters the operation of the playground itself. I could not. I have not the necessary knowledge to do so.

And I can never do a playground example for StackOverflow. The TinyURL is rejected and the link with all long URL with the example is rejected too.

Re: Please some little help about url routing in mobile apps

rsantiagopaz
so easy.. ..The 'inspiration' was come

A simply window.history.back() instead routing.back(), the solution.

Im sorry, I did not have any knowledge about this topics.
thanks