Playground and Themes

John Spackman
Hi,

I think I have a bug with toolbar buttons that only shows up in the Simple theme – is there a way to switch the Playground to use a different theme?

Re: Playground and Themes

Tristan Koch
Hi John,

you can configure and build your "own" playground to use the Simple theme.

$ cd qooxdoo/application/playground
$ ./generate.py source -m QXTHEME:qx.theme.Simple

If you believe you found a bug in the Simple theme, write the code necessary to uncover the bug in your playground, then copy and paste in the bug report and note you generated the playground using the Simple theme.

Thanks!

Regards
Tristan

(*) A theme cannot be changed at runtime. What we do in the demo or widget browser is to actually generate distinct applications.