Oxygen Icons Source?

Noggin182
Hi All,
Does anybody know where I could grab the svg files for the Oxygen icon
set? I've managed to find a few via google but they all seem quite old
and not a complete set.

Thanks,
Matt

Re: Oxygen Icons Source?

Sebastian Werner
Hi Matt,

you can check them out from SVN directly from KDE:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdebase/runtime/pics/oxygen/

Cheers,
Sebastian

Matthew Gregory schrieb:

> Hi All,
> Does anybody know where I could grab the svg files for the Oxygen icon
> set? I've managed to find a few via google but they all seem quite old
> and not a complete set.
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

Bug in demobrowser/#table~Table_Cell_Editor.html ?

fritz

I believe the if statement below

   propertyEditor.getTableModel().addListener(
       "dataChanged",
       function(event)
       {
           if ( ! event instanceof qx.event.type.Data )
           {
                return;
           }

should be changed to

           if ( ! (event instanceof qx.event.type.Data) )

At least in a migration project from 0.7.4 to 0.8.1 it didn't work
otherwise.

Cheers,
Fritz

--
Oetiker+Partner AG tel: +41 62 775 9903 (direct)
Fritz Zaucker                        +41 62 775 9900 (switch board)

Re: Oxygen Icons Source?

Noggin182
Thanks! You have no idea how long I spent looking for them!

Sebastian Werner wrote:

> Hi Matt,
>
> you can check them out from SVN directly from KDE:
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdebase/runtime/pics/oxygen/
>
> Cheers,
> Sebastian
>

> Matthew Gregory schrieb:
>> Hi All,
>> Does anybody know where I could grab the svg files for the Oxygen icon
>> set? I've managed to find a few via google but they all seem quite old
>> and not a complete set.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Matt

> http://p.sf.net/sfu/XcvMzF8H

Re: Bug in demobrowser/#table~Table_Cell_Editor.html ?

Christian Schmidt
Hi Fritz,

thanks for the hint, I have changed it in trunk r(17861).

Cheers,
Chris

--
Christian Schmidt
Software Engineer

1&1 Internet AG
Ernst-Frey-Str. 9
76135 Karlsruhe, Germany
http://www.1und1.de

Amtsgericht Montabaur / HRB 6484

Vorstände: Henning Ahlert, Ralph Dommermuth, Matthias Ehrlich, Thomas Gottschlich, Robert Hoffmann, Markus Huhn, Hans-Henning Kettler, Dr. Oliver Mauss, Jan Oetjen

Bug in qx.legacy/ui/form/TextField.js

fritz
Is it possible, that in

   qx.legacy/ui/form/TextField.js

all calls to

    qx.util.Validation.isValidString()

should be replaced with

   qx.legacy.util.Validation.isValidString()

?

Cheers,
Fritz

--
Oetiker+Partner AG tel: +41 62 775 9903 (direct)
Fritz Zaucker                        +41 62 775 9900 (switch board)
Aarweg 15                            +41 79 675 0630 (mobile)
CH-4600 Olten                   fax: +41 62 775 9905
Schweiz                         web: www.oetiker.ch

Re: Bug in qx.legacy/ui/form/TextField.js

Christian Schmidt
Hi Fritz,

yes, that is a mistake, I have changed it in trunk (r17870).

Thank you again for your hints. :-)

Cheers,
Chris