Object qx.ui.form.ListItem[188] has no method 'getLabel'

Object qx.ui.form.ListItem[188] has no method 'getLabel'

Joachim Baran
Hi!

  I am using Qooxdoo 1.0 and I have a (probably trivial) problem with
qx.ui.form.ListItem.

  I registered a changeSelection listener for a List object and its
function looks like this:
function(selectionEvent) {
        if (selectionEvent && selectionEvent.getData()) {
          alert(selectionEvent.getData().getLabel());

  On the JavaScript console it tells me: Object
qx.ui.form.ListItem[188] has no method 'getLabel'

  What am I missing here? I am sure it is something very simple, but I
just cannot see it.

Thanks,
Joachim

--
B.1079 Michael Smith Building
Faculty of Life Sciences

Re: Object qx.ui.form.ListItem[188] has no method 'getLabel'

Joachim Baran
Hi, again!

On 20 October 2010 20:25, Joachim Baran <[hidden email]> wrote:
>  What am I missing here? I am sure it is something very simple, but I
> just cannot see it.
  Dammit! Always after sending the message do I see the problem!

  Sorry, problem solved. Thanks anyway. :)

Joachim