Nice-To-Have stuff.

Phyo Arkar

New things we need on Qooxdoo:

  • Less to Qxtheme converter , a Less plugin that comples to qooxdoo Appearance, Color . Font , Decoration.

  • Live Markdown editor , a Contrib , may be we can extend on qooxdoo playground code editor to support live markdowns. I will be working on it soon.

  • more HTML5 features (HTML5 media player , HTML5 media recorders , WebWorkers) those that are not just wrappers but real implementation.

The Internet is HTML5 now , qooxdoo is very powerful but lacking behind on those.

We can do a lot cooler things with them.

Should we make a trello to brainstrom and track them on bugzilla ?