New dark theme

N. Schröder
Hello community,

if you prefer "dark and dirty" GUI designs to "clean and modern" ones you might be interested in "Bernstein", a dark theme for qooxdoo v3.0+, which has been released into the wild (http://qooxdoo.org/contrib/catalog/#Bernstein) just a short while ago.

Any kind of feedback is appreciated.

Best regards,

  Norbert

Re: New dark theme

John Spackman-3
Nice, I like it.  I quite like the contrast of most of the icons against the dark of the theme too :)

> On 10 Feb 2015, at 11:26, N. Schröder <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello community,
>
> if you prefer "dark and dirty" GUI designs to "clean and modern" ones you
> might be interested in "Bernstein", a dark theme for qooxdoo v3.0+, which
> has been released into the wild
> (http://qooxdoo.org/contrib/catalog/#Bernstein) just a short while ago.
>
> Any kind of feedback is appreciated.
>
> Best regards,
>
>  Norbert

Re: New dark theme

Petr Kobalíček
It's pretty nice theme, congrats!

I would probably use some kind of blur effect to highligh focused elements (like outline in css) instead of changing background color, but it's really nice even without this :)

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 12:26 PM, N. Schröder <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello community,

if you prefer "dark and dirty" GUI designs to "clean and modern" ones you
might be interested in "Bernstein", a dark theme for qooxdoo v3.0+, which
has been released into the wild
(http://qooxdoo.org/contrib/catalog/#Bernstein) just a short while ago.

Any kind of feedback is appreciated.

Best regards,

  Norbert

Re: New dark theme

Frédéric
Le 10/02/2015, N. a écrit :

> if you prefer "dark and dirty" GUI designs to "clean and modern" ones you
> might be interested in "Bernstein", a dark theme for qooxdoo v3.0+, which
> has been released into the wild
> (http://qooxdoo.org/contrib/catalog/#Bernstein) just a short while ago.
>
> Any kind of feedback is appreciated.

Interesting! Is there a mobile app. demo available?

--
    Frédéric

Re: New dark theme

N. Schröder
No, there isn't. Bernstein is a desktop-only theme - and I am almost entirely "immobile" (in terms of communication devices) anyway.

Sorry,

  Norbert

Frédéric schrieb am 10.02.2015 13:25:

> Le 10/02/2015, N. a écrit :
>
>> if you prefer "dark and dirty" GUI designs to "clean and modern" ones you
>> might be interested in "Bernstein", a dark theme for qooxdoo v3.0+, which
>> has been released into the wild
>> (http://qooxdoo.org/contrib/catalog/#Bernstein) just a short while ago.
>>
>> Any kind of feedback is appreciated.
>
> Interesting! Is there a mobile app. demo available?
>
> --
>    Frédéric

Re: New dark theme

Frédéric
Le 10/02/2015, Norbert a écrit :

> No, there isn't. Bernstein is a desktop-only theme - and I am almost entirely "immobile" (in terms of
> communication devices) anyway.
>
> Sorry,

No problem!

--