Need Help , to improve virtual list rendering speed.

Need Help , to improve virtual list rendering speed.

Phyo Arkar
Hello ,

We are making http://phwa.be work well on mobile platforms, without using qxmobile , just with desktop.

Now it working very well on desktop but on mobile scrolling is so scroll and Momentum scrolling is killing/halting mobile browsers. Not sure it is possible to disable that behavior at all.

How to make qooxdoo qx.ui.list.List() fast on mobile? Anyone have exprience?

We use this code to adjust Item sizes dynamically .

But it is very slow on mobile while getSizeHint() and setItemSize .

Phwa.be is in process of reciving funding , and i am plan to pay for support fee for qooxdoo, if anyone interested.

Help please.

Thanks

Phyo.