Native app with qooxdoo mobile

Tomás Antunes
I tried making an Android app with Cordova and Qooxdoo but the result is just a blank screen. It works fine on the desktop browser. Any help?

Re: Native app with qooxdoo mobile

Tomás Antunes
Nevermind, it's working now, had to change the index.html file.

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 2:34 PM, Tomás Antunes <[hidden email]> wrote:
I tried making an Android app with Cordova and Qooxdoo but the result is just a blank screen. It works fine on the desktop browser. Any help?

Re: Native app with qooxdoo mobile

slah
This post was updated on .
Hello,
could you please share the steps to produce the app and what changes needs to be made.

Re: Native app with qooxdoo mobile

Tomás Antunes
When you create a new project with cordova you get a www folder with some files, take a look at the <script> tags in index.html and make sure you have the same on your qooxdoo index file.

Then copy the build into the www folder replacing the index.

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 1:45 PM, slah <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,
could you please share the steps to produce the app and what changes needs
to be maid.

Re: Native app with qooxdoo mobile

SQville
Appjs worked that way too (back when it was an active project and i was playing with it). Node webkit works this way too. I imagine this is the standard way of running any HTML5 app as a desktop app