NOOB alert - Stuck with inline type app wanting to use toolbar

NOOB alert - Stuck with inline type app wanting to use toolbar

Werner Thie
Hi

just trying to get my head around that problem:

- create app with type inline, source-all
- extend Application.js with code for a toolbar

Page displays fine, toolbar working

- do a python generate.py build

ending up with
 >>> Resolving dependencies...
   - ! Unknown global symbol referenced: qx.ui.toolbar.Toolbar
(qooxdoo.Application:63)

The build finishes, running the built application throws an error as
expected.

How do I tell the dependency analysis that I need the toolbar class
included?

Thanks for enlightening me!

Werner

werner.vcf (311 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: NOOB alert - Stuck with inline type app wanting to use toolbar

Werner Thie
Hi

found a solution for the moment, hope it's the preferred one:

adding

   "jobs" :
   {
     "build" :
     {
       "include": [
         "qx.ui.*"
       ]
solves the problem nicely.

Thxs, Werner

On 02.04.2010 14:50, Werner Thie wrote:

> Hi
>
> just trying to get my head around that problem:
>
> - create app with type inline, source-all
> - extend Application.js with code for a toolbar
>
> Page displays fine, toolbar working
>
> - do a python generate.py build
>
> ending up with
>  >>> Resolving dependencies...
> - ! Unknown global symbol referenced: qx.ui.toolbar.Toolbar
> (qooxdoo.Application:63)
>
> The build finishes, running the built application throws an error as
> expected.
>
> How do I tell the dependency analysis that I need the toolbar class
> included?
>
> Thanks for enlightening me!
>
> Werner

> Download Intel® Parallel Studio Eval
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-sw-dev

werner.vcf (311 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: NOOB alert - Stuck with inline type app wanting to use toolbar

Christian Schmidt
Hi Werner,

I don't know why the dependency analysis doesn't solve the missing
class, because the "qx.*" is already included by default???

Could you please share your application.js? Which qooxdoo version do you
use?

Thanks,
Chris

Am 02.04.2010 16:24, schrieb Werner Thie:

> Hi
>
> found a solution for the moment, hope it's the preferred one:
>
> adding
>
>     "jobs" :
>     {
>       "build" :
>       {
>         "include": [
>           "qx.ui.*"
>         ]
>       }
>     }
> solves the problem nicely.
>
> Thxs, Werner
>
> On 02.04.2010 14:50, Werner Thie wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> just trying to get my head around that problem:
>>
>> - create app with type inline, source-all
>> - extend Application.js with code for a toolbar
>>
>> Page displays fine, toolbar working
>>
>> - do a python generate.py build
>>
>> ending up with
>>   >>>  Resolving dependencies...
>> - ! Unknown global symbol referenced: qx.ui.toolbar.Toolbar
>> (qooxdoo.Application:63)
>>
>> The build finishes, running the built application throws an error as
>> expected.
>>
>> How do I tell the dependency analysis that I need the toolbar class
>> included?
>>
>> Thanks for enlightening me!
>>
>> Werner

>> Download Intel® Parallel Studio Eval
>> http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-sw-dev

Christian Schmidt
Software Entwickler

1&1 Internet AG - Web Technologies
Ernst-Frey-Straße 9 · DE-76135 Karlsruhe

Amtsgericht Montabaur / HRB 6484
Vorstände: Henning Ahlert, Ralph Dommermuth, Matthias Ehrlich, Thomas Gottschlich, Robert Hoffmann, Markus Huhn, Hans-Henning Kettler, Dr. Oliver Mauss, Jan Oetjen