Mobile - how do I change the theme to flat?

Mobile - how do I change the theme to flat?

Alexei Vinidiktov
I've tried the instructions provided here http://qooxdoo.readthedocs.org/en/latest/pages/mobile/theming.html  but wasn't able to get it working.

I changed the value of MOBILE_THEME in config.json to flat, then I ran the ./generate.py source command but when I loaded the page it was not styled at all.

What steps did I miss?

--
Alexei Vinidiktov

Re: Mobile - how do I change the theme to flat?

Andreas Parusel
You are right, I also following exactly the steps mentioned in the manual and it doesn’t work.
Sorry for the confusion! I will open up a bug for this.

As a workaround, do the following:

In the source/resource/scss folder of your app, create a flat.scss file. Set the following 3 lines as the file’s content:

@import "common/all";
@import "theme/flat/styles";
@import "ui/all“;

Now it should work.