Menu wrong position - need help.

JSurfer
Hi!

I need help.

I create a toolbar with a "qx.ui.toolbar.MenuButton". When I click on it "qx.ui.menu.Menu" appears with the wrong location relative to the button. How to fix? I use a inline type application.

Re: Menu wrong position - need help.

voger
Without code is a bit difficult to see what is wrong but I guess you need to call placeToWidget in your menu.
http://demo.qooxdoo.org/current/apiviewer/#qx.ui.core.MPlacement~placeToWidget!method_public

Also you may want to have a look at this example how menu placement works
http://demo.qooxdoo.org/current/demobrowser/#ui~Placement.html

It is for popups but the use the same qx.ui.core.MPlacement mixin

Unfortunately this does not works for me.

Re: Menu wrong position - need help.

voger
Still without posting some code it is very difficult to find where is the problem. Try to create a small sample that displays the problem here http://demo.qooxdoo.org/devel/playground/#Hello%20World-ria

This way your messages will go to more people who may be able to help you.