Membership in the mailing list has been disabled

Membership in the mailing list has been disabled

Tom Saddul
Just received this email:

Your membership in the mailing list qooxdoo-devel has been disabled
due to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
04-Nov-2014.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.

To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
(leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at

    https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/confirm/qooxdoo-devel/21ef05298807b44c455b6d752abdc2b63fc78dac

You can also visit your membership page at

    https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/options/qooxdoo-devel/tcsaddul%40yahoo.com

On your membership page, you can change various delivery options such
as your email address and whether you get digests or not.  As a
reminder, your membership password is

    ?????????

If you have any questions or problems, you can contact the list owner
at

    qooxdoo-devel-owner@lists.sourceforge.net

What is the reason for this?  Did I make a violation?

Re: Membership in the mailing list has been disabled

smisonline2@googlemail.com
Am 05.11.2014 08:29, schrieb Tom Saddul:

> Just received this email:
>
> Your membership in the mailing list qooxdoo-devel has been disabled
> due to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
> 04-Nov-2014.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
> you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
> this before your membership in the list is deleted.
>
> To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
> (leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at
>

> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/confirm/qooxdoo-devel/21ef05298807b44c455b6d752abdc2b63fc78dac
>

> You can also visit your membership page at
>

> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/options/qooxdoo-devel/tcsaddul%40yahoo.com
>

> On your membership page, you can change various delivery options such
> as your email address and whether you get digests or not.  As a
> reminder, your membership password is
>
>      ?????????
>
> If you have any questions or problems, you can contact the list owner
> at
>
>      [hidden email]
>

> What is the reason for this?  Did I make a violation?

---